Entertainments Performer - Chertsey, Surrey
Job Type: Guaranteed Hours - Seasonal (Fixed End Date)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Entertainments Performer- Seasonal Ghost Train Actor, Walking Dead the Ride Scare Actor, Cinema Ushers, Educational Presenter, Hotel Entertainer/Singer.
- Entertainments Show Performer- Seasonal Performers who have both the Dance and Roaming skillset who work event and non-event roles as well as Hotel Entertainer/Singer.
- Events Performer- Dancer, Singer, Stage Actor or Roamer during our Seasonal events only.
What will I do?
You could work across a variety of performance roles with the Entertainments department delivering immersive and memorable experiences for our guests visiting Thorpe Park. You could be cast as the following performance-based roles:
- Deliver a variety of exciting immersive and show experiences.
- Immersive attractions with thrilling scripts and characters to our vibrant and uplifting roaming and shows.
- Be a role model for exceptional guest experience through performance and must consistently seek new ways to create magical moments for our guests.
- You will be guest facing and be willing to interact with guests at every available opportunity.
- This role will include working weekends, late nights, and bank holidays.
- This role will include working in all weather conditions and may be predominantly outside in a show or roaming based role.
- This role may include the following environments: Tight spaces, Lone working, dimly lit areas, flashing lights and sound in an attraction-based role.
Qualifications & Experience
An Ideal candidate will:
- High personal drive
- Energetic, Enthusiastic, and willing to collaborate within a team.
- Deliver high quality experiences for our guests.
- Positive attitude and work ethic
- Fully flexible availability is desirable.
- Performance based experience and qualifications
Join our team of THRILLMAKERS at the UK’s Favourite theme Park Thorpe Park and in return you will get:
- 20 FREE tickets to any Merlin attractions worldwide
- 25% discount in our retail shops and restaurants
- Opportunities to develop and have a longer term career in Merlin
- Free bus from Staines station to the Resort for all employees
- 40% discount online off LEGO, and much more!
At Merlin we welcome the world to our magical attractions and resorts every day and we want to reflect that same multicultural mix inside our business too. We strive to create an inclusive and diverse workplace where people can be themselves, have the same opportunities and thrive together. Because at Merlin, everyone matters!
Together, we work to create a workplace where everyone feels valued, no matter their age, race, gender, disability or sexual orientation. Although we understand that we'll always be learning and growing, we aim to be the most inclusive and flexible employer in our industry.