Resident Services Manager
The Peninsula London is seeking to hire resourceful Resident Services Manager to join our Residences Team; providing friendly yet efficient service to The Peninsula Residences’ Tenants, this role will be responsible for providing leadership and supervision to the rest of the Concierge Team, inclusive of Concierge Assistants.
- An exceptional opportunity to join our high-profile flagship hotel and residences in London.
- The Peninsula Residences espouse luxury service, dedication to our residents and commitment to our employees.
- Join our award-winning group, working alongside a highly experienced team.
- Assist Residents with services related to their apartments, in accordance with the lease, other contractual arrangements, Tenant’s Handbook and Residences Policies and Procedures.
- Handle telephone, email and requests made in person and providing detailed information regarding any Concierge services.
- Maintain accurate and timely records of Resident’s requests and other tasks, ensuring that relevant information is communicated to colleagues and/or management, as required.
- Anticipate Residents needs and exceed their expectations.
- Assists, supervise and train the Concierge team.
- Minimum 3 Years Experience in Hospitality or Residential Environment.
- Excellent command of English language with confident communication skills. A second language would be an advantage.
- Computer literate. Problem solving and multi tasking skills.
- UK Driving License.
At the Peninsula London, we look after:
Your financial wellbeing:
- Excellent salary package
- Generous service charge distributed equitably to all colleagues
- Life Insurance
- Enhanced company contribution on pension plan
Your medical care:
- Medical cash plans including optical and dental coverage
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave plan
- Workplace nursery salary exchange program
Your daily health routine:
- State of the art heart of house facilities including a gym, fitness classes, relaxation room, contemplation room and nursing mothers’ room
- Colleague restaurant with healthy and balanced 24/7 food offerings
- On-site occupational health and safety nurse and wellbeing education sessions
- High street and online shopping discounts
- Rewards and recognition initiatives
- Dry cleaning for uniforms and work attire
We look forward to welcoming you to the Peninsula family and receiving your resume.