Customer Service Host - Chertsey, Surrey
Job Type: Guaranteed Hours - Seasonal (Fixed End Date)
Roles & Responsibilities
What will I do?
- This role is back of house
- Answer phones and email communications with guests
- Deal with both feedback and enquiries both pre and post visit ensuring we keep to our agreed SLA Response time
- Provide a bespoke service to all guests and resolve feedback to the highest standard
- Shifts are normally 9am – 5pm
- Respond to guests feedback and enquiries via Social media channels (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter)
Qualifications & Experience
We are recruiting for Full Time and Part Time Positions.
No previous experience required, just enthusiasm and eagerness to learn!
Show us you are guest obsessed by being positive and helpful to ensure our guests have an awesome day.
Join our team of THRILLMAKERS at the UK’s Favourite theme Park Thorpe Park and in return you will get:
- 20 FREE tickets to any Merlin attractions worldwide
- 25% discount in our retail shops and restaurants
- Opportunities to develop and have a long-term career in Merlin
- Free bus from Staines station to the Resort for all employees
- 40% discount online off LEGO, and much more!
At Merlin we welcome the world to our magical attractions and resorts every day and we want to reflect that same multicultural mix inside our business too. We strive to create an inclusive and diverse workplace where people can be themselves, have the same opportunities and thrive together. Because at Merlin, everyone matters!
Together, we work to create a workplace where everyone feels valued, no matter their age, race, gender, disability or sexual orientation. Although we understand that we'll always be learning and growing, we aim to be the most inclusive and flexible employer in our industry.