Call Centre Host - Chertsey, Surrey
Job Type: Guaranteed Hours - Seasonal (Fixed End Date)
Roles & Responsibilities
This role requires you to be able to work Monday to Friday
A hard working, efficient and positive individual who will work to their best ability at all times. You are able to adapt and respond well to circumstances and challenges which may arise and works effectively both individually and in a team. Has a positive can-do attitude and always has the guest’s interests in mind.
- To respond to all post-visit feedback and enquiries confidently over the phone and through emails.
- Ensure all recovery offered is within the Recovery Matrix and proportionate to the feedback received.
- To be confident with the use of IT equipment, and able to learn new systems quickly.
- To have an in depth knowledge of Thorpe Park, understanding our brand platform, target audience, our products, services, policies and procedures, both departmental, and park wide.
- To have a broad knowledge of the Merlin Entertainments Group.
- To undertake additional duties during key periods of the season including Summer and Fright Nights.
- Ensure working areas are kept clean and tidy throughout the day and any necessary cleaning is complete when required.
Qualifications & Experience
- Confidence in communicating and understanding the English Language.
- Efficient and effective in completing tasks both alone and in a team situation.
- Ability to learn systems and new processes.
- Customer service experience desired but not necessary.
Join our team of THRILLMAKERS at the UK’s Favourite theme Park Thorpe Park and in return you will get:
- 20 FREE tickets to any Merlin attractions worldwide
- 25% discount in our retail shops and restaurants
- Opportunities to develop and have a long-term career in Merlin
- Free bus from Staines station to the Resort for all employees
- 40% discount online off LEGO, and much more!
At Merlin we welcome the world to our magical attractions and resorts every day and we want to reflect that same multicultural mix inside our business too. We strive to create an inclusive and diverse workplace where people can be themselves, have the same opportunities and thrive together. Because at Merlin, everyone matters!
Together, we work to create a workplace where everyone feels valued, no matter their age, race, gender, disability or sexual orientation. Although we understand that we'll always be learning and growing, we aim to be the most inclusive and flexible employer in our industry.