Hotel Night Auditor - Chertsey, Surrey
Job Type: Guaranteed Hours (Full Time, 5 days a week) - Seasonal (Fixed End Date)
What will I do?
- Responsible for auditing the financial activities of the hotel
- Checking guests in and out of the hotel
- Providing information to our guests
- Take reservations face to face and over the phone
- Point of contact for guests feedback and queries
- First line response for all First Aid instances
- Report any potential Health & Safety hazards to the Night Manager
If required, you will be expected to conduct Hotel evacuations in accordance with Fire & Safety regulations; as well as Hotel walk rounds and fire extinguisher checks during each shift. Full training will be provided, covering our Hotel and Company policies and procedures.
Qualifications & Experience
An ideal candidate would be:
- Must be over 18 years old.
- Friendly and approachable
- Problem solving ability
Due to the nature of this role we will only accept applications from those candidates over the age of 18. Working hours will include weekends and holidays as required.
Join our team of THRILLMAKERS at the UK’s Favourite theme Park Thorpe Park and in return you will get:
- 20 FREE tickets to any Merlin attractions worldwide
- 25% discount in our retail shops and restaurants
- Opportunities to develop and have a longer term career in Merlin
- Free bus from Staines station to the Resort for all employees
- 40% discount online off LEGO, and much more!
At Merlin we welcome the world to our magical attractions and resorts every day and we want to reflect that same multicultural mix inside our business too. We strive to create an inclusive and diverse workplace where people can be themselves, have the same opportunities and thrive together. Because at Merlin, everyone matters!
Together, we work to create a workplace where everyone feels valued, no matter their age, race, gender, disability or sexual orientation. Although we understand that we'll always be learning and growing, we aim to be the most inclusive and flexible employer in our industry.