Recycling Driver - Chertsey, Surrey
Job Type: Full Time - Seasonal (Fixed End Date)
Roles & Responsibilities
What will I do?
- Responsible for ensuring that the bins are emptied regularly
- Ensure all recycling is transferred back to our waste management and recycling area
- Drive the gators with trailers and cages (Full Health and Safety training is provided)
- Responsible for Wood, Metal and Hazardous Waste Collections.
- WEEE waste (Waste Electrical and electronic equipment) Collection
- Food and Oil waste Collection
Due to the nature of this role, we will only be accepting applications from those candidates over the age of 18 and with a full driver’s license.
Qualifications & Experience
An ideal candidate would be:
- MUST have a full driver’s licence
- 18 years old
- Happy to work in all weathers
Join our team of THRILLMAKERS at the UK’s Favourite theme Park Thorpe Park and in return you will get:
- 20 FREE tickets to any Merlin attractions worldwide
- 25% discount in our retail shops and restaurants
- Opportunities to develop and have a longer-term career in Merlin
- Free bus from Staines station to the Resort for all employees
- 40% discount online off LEGO, and much more!
At Merlin we welcome the world to our magical attractions and resorts every day and we want to reflect that same multicultural mix inside our business too. We strive to create an inclusive and diverse workplace where people can be themselves, have the same opportunities and thrive together. Because at Merlin, everyone matters!
Together, we work to create a workplace where everyone feels valued, no matter their age, race, gender, disability or sexual orientation. Although we understand that we'll always be learning and growing, we aim to be the most inclusive and flexible employer in our industry.