Call Centre Assistant Manager - Chertsey, Surrey
Job Type: Full Time
Roles & Responsibilities
Are you currently a team leader or supervisor, who is great with Guests and would like the opportunity to develop into an assistant manager role? Maybe you're already an assistant manager who would like to expand your experience, in an operation like no other. If yes, we may have the job for you!
We are currently recruiting for a Call Centre Assistant Manager! In this role you will manage our on site Call Centre as well as our Schools and Admin team. As our Call Centre Assistant Manager, you will support and work with the Park Excellence Manager and the Customer Services Assistant Manager, to ensure the effective delivery of the Customer Services Operation. You will do this by managing all feedback channels, to our agreed standards and within our agreed service recovery guidelines; reducing negative feedback through effective communication.
Additionally, as one of our two Assistant Managers, you will lead, motivate and develop Duty Managers & Hosts, to maintain the highest possible standard of guest experience and service, aligned with the company's brand values.
Qualification & Experience
We are looking for the following skills and experience;
- Proven managerial experience
- Previous experience of handling complex guest complaints
- A passionate and dedicated person focused on the guest experience
- An understanding of Key Performance Indicators
- Able to deliver a high level of Guest Care
- A strong attention to detail
- Financially savvy
- Analytical skills to review feedback trends across platform
- Alongside a competitive salary...
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- FREE tickets to our Merlin attractions worldwide
- 40% discount on LEGO online
- Training & Development opportunities within Thorpe Park and Merlin Entertainments globally
- ...and much more!
This is a Permanent Variable role paid at £12.42 per hour, averaging 40 hours per week and will include weekends and bank holidays as required by the Operation.
At Merlin we welcome the world to our magical attractions and resorts every day and we want to reflect that same multicultural mix inside our business too. We strive to create an inclusive and diverse workplace where people can be themselves, have the same opportunities and thrive together. Because at Merlin, everyone matters!
Together, we work to create a workplace where everyone feels valued, no matter their age, race, gender, disability or sexual orientation. Although we understand that we'll always be learning and growing, we aim to be the most inclusive and flexible employer in our industry.