Front of House Team Leader - Chertsey, Surrey
Job Type: Full Time - Seasonal (Fixed End Date)
Roles & Responsibilities
What will I do?
Our awesome Front of House department are the first team to welcome our guests onto the Park each day, therefore are expected to be role models on delivering exceptional guest interactions
- Driving exceptional guest experience and customer service within the hosting team
- Take direction from the Front of House permanent team.
- Lead a motivated and professional team
- Take ownership of upselling
- Maximising revenue and enhancing our guests value for money during their visit
- Take on duty manager shifts
- Work closely with other managers across the resort.
- Support the smooth and efficient operation of the Front of House department including Uniform and Staff & Guest Welcome
You will not only be responsible for providing our guests with a fantastic experience here at Thorpe Park but also to make them aware of the wide range of additional products available to them.
Working in this team is a unique experience where you are recruited to drive sales and hit targets for products such as hotel stays and other promotional activities.
Qualifications & Experience
An ideal candidate would be able to:
- Be Professional
- Be organised
- Be able to work to deadlines
- Give excellent customer service
- Have good knowledge of the park and its operation to support staff and guests.
- Have a high level of computing skills
- Be Approachable
- Consider guests needs with every interaction
- Always drive exceptional guest interactions from the team
Join our team of THRILLMAKERS at the UK’s Favourite theme Park Thorpe Park and in return you will get:
- 20 FREE tickets to any Merlin attractions worldwide
- 25% discount in our retail shops and restaurants
- Opportunities to develop and have a longer term career in Merlin
- Free bus from Staines station to the Resort for all employees
- 40% discount online off LEGO, and much more!
At Merlin we welcome the world to our magical attractions and resorts every day and we want to reflect that same multicultural mix inside our business too. We strive to create an inclusive and diverse workplace where people can be themselves, have the same opportunities and thrive together. Because at Merlin, everyone matters!
Together, we work to create a workplace where everyone feels valued, no matter their age, race, gender, disability or sexual orientation. Although we understand that we'll always be learning and growing, we aim to be the most inclusive and flexible employer in our industry.