Park Excellence Assistant Manager - Chertsey, Surrey
Job Type: Full Time - Seasonal (Fixed End Date)
Roles & Responsibilities
Are you currently a team leader or supervisor, who is great with Guests and would like the opportunity to develop into an assistant manager role? Maybe you're already an assistant manager who would like to expand your experience, in an operation like no other.
If yes, we may have the job for you!
We are currently recruiting for a Park Excellence Assistant Manager in a 12-month secondment, who will be supported and given training by our Park Excellence Manager, Lizzie! In this role you will be a support for both the Customer Services Assistant Manager and Call Centre Assistant Manager working to ensure the effective delivery of the Customer Services Operation. You will do this by managing all feedback channels, to our agreed standards, reducing negative feedback through effective communication. You will also support the Park Excellence Manager in delivering the Resort Engagement strategy and promoting and driving Guest Obsession. Additionally, you will lead, motivate and develop Duty Managers & Hosts, to maintain the highest possible standard of guest experience and service, aligned with the company's brand values.
Qualification & Experience
We are looking for the following skills and experience;
- Proven supervisor experience
- Previous experience of handling complex guest complaints
- A passionate and dedicated person focused on the guest experience
- A strong attention to detail when looking at data, which will be used when carrying out audits and looking for feedback trends
- Ability to learn systems easily
- Alongside working with a friendly, supportive team...
- FREE tickets to our Merlin attractions worldwide
- 40% discount on LEGO online
- Training & Development opportunities within Thorpe Park and Merlin Entertainments globally
- ...and much more!
This is a secondment role from January-December 2024 paying £12.42 per hour, averaging 40 hours per week and will include weekends and bank holidays as required by the Operation.
At Merlin we welcome the world to our magical attractions and resorts every day and we want to reflect that same multicultural mix inside our business too. We strive to create an inclusive and diverse workplace where people can be themselves, have the same opportunities and thrive together. Because at Merlin, everyone matters!
Together, we work to create a workplace where everyone feels valued, no matter their age, race, gender, disability or sexual orientation. Although we understand that we'll always be learning and growing, we aim to be the most inclusive and flexible employer in our industry.