Guest Services Duty Manager - Chertsey, Surrey
Job Type: Full Time - Seasonal (Fixed End Date)
Roles & Responsibilities
What will I do?
- Supporting and leading the team in creating memorable experiences for our guests and dealing with on the day feedback.
- You will be overseeing the Guest Experience operation
- Deal with escalated guest feedback and enquires on the day
- Assisting guests with accessibility enquiries
- Monitor our resort KPI’s to share with the wider resort.
Qualifications & Experience
An ideal candidate would:
- Ability to self manage and use initiative to prioritise tasks
- Previous Duty manager experience and / or coaching a team
- Strong Communicator
- Ability to drive initiatives, motivate and coach team members to achieve great results
- Confidence to challenge others when necessary
- Adaptable to given situations and circumstances which may arise
- To suggest and encourage idea within the team to help the department operations improve.
- Proficient IT skills in particular Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to learn systems and new processes quickly.
The rate of pay for this role is £11.42 per hour, on a Seasonal FTC contract running from now until November 2024.
- 20 FREE tickets to any Merlin attractions worldwide
- 25% discount in our retail shops and restaurants
- Opportunities to develop and have a longer term career in Merlin
- Free bus from Staines station to the Resort for all employees
- 40% discount online off LEGO, and much more!
At Merlin we welcome the world to our magical attractions and resorts every day and we want to reflect that same multicultural mix inside our business too. We strive to create an inclusive and diverse workplace where people can be themselves, have the same opportunities and thrive together. Because at Merlin, everyone matters!
Together, we work to create a workplace where everyone feels valued, no matter their age, race, gender, disability or sexual orientation. Although we understand that we'll always be learning and growing, we aim to be the most inclusive and flexible employer in our industry.