Human Resources Manager - InterContinental O2
We treat our team like family and our guest like royalty!
At the InterContinental London – The O2, we are passionate about exploration and discovery.
Located on London’s vibrant Greenwich Peninsula, InterContinental London – The O2 is one of the most impressive conference venues in London. The hotel exposes breath-taking views of the river Thames and Canary Wharf and features 453 guest rooms and suites, luxury spa with indoor pool, destination restaurants and bars, Tea Salon and the glamorous Sky Bar called Eighteen with magnificent 360 degree views of the City of London. InterContinental London - The O2 features a 4,500 sqm purpose-built conference centre, including the UK’s largest pillar-free ballroom, complemented with a further 19 flexible spaces, both alfresco and indoor, providing the perfect canvas for any event. In addition to this, InterContinental London - The O2 has recently opened a second ballroom, making it the largest hotel conference venue in London.
Human Resources Manager Highly Competitive plus Great Benefits
We are currently looking for a professional and proactive Human Resources Manager at Intercontinental London - The O2, located on London's vibrant Greenwich Peninsula
Working in partnership with the hotel management team, the Human Resources Manager will be responsible for performance management, the identification of issues and implementation of initiatives to support, succession planning, internal talent identification, promotion and position/location moves, employee engagement, retention, and personnel reporting.
• Employee Relations - including managing disciplinary, grievance and appeals process, adhering to ACAS code of practice, conflict management, performance culture and coaching / providing support to managers in all employee relation issues
• Resource and Talent Planning - developing, implementing and administering recruitment programs, managing all recruitment related websites/resources, encourage succession planning and internal development
• Talent Development - ensure consistency in the administration of performance reviews, ensure a coaching culture throughout the hotel, assist with training delivery as and when required
• Reward & Recognition - promote and drive awareness of the company reward and recognition program, work with the Group Talent & Culture Manager to conduct annual salary review process and action pay awards accurately
• Employee Engagement - work with the Talent & Culture team to ensure the Staff Consultive Committee is active and any actions arising are addressed, analyse exit interview data, highlighting trends and communicate these to General Manager and Group Talent & Culture Manager, provide a team focus to promote and manage annual employee survey opinion and conduct accurate analysis
• You can build rapport and establish e