Banqueting Chef De Partie - InterContinental O2
We treat our team like family and our guest like royalty!
At the InterContinental London – The O2, we are passionate about exploration and discovery.
Located on London’s vibrant Greenwich Peninsula, InterContinental London – The O2 is one of the most impressive conference venues in London. The hotel exposes breath-taking views of the river Thames and Canary Wharf and features 453 guest rooms and suites, luxury spa with indoor pool, destination restaurants and bars, Tea Salon and the glamorous Sky Bar called Eighteen with magnificent 360 degree views of the City of London. InterContinental London - The O2 features a 4,500 sqm purpose-built conference centre, including the UK’s largest pillar-free ballroom, complemented with a further 19 flexible spaces, both alfresco and indoor, providing the perfect canvas for any event. In addition to this, InterContinental London - The O2 will open a second ballroom in the first half of 2023, making it the largest hotel conference venue in London.
Banqueting Chef De Partie 32,760 + Service Charge*
We Treat Our Team Like Family and Our Guest Like Royalty!
Our Chef de Partie delights our guests by preparing amazing dishes to our discerning guests. We now have an exciting opportunity for a skilled Chef de Partie with the creative flair and passion to produce the finest food.
What we are looking for:
- A true desire towards producing fresh, authentic and beautifully presented dishes that will amaze our guests.
- Someone who is fanatical about standards and genuinely cares about the quality of the food they prepare.
- An individual who will ensure the smooth running their section in the kitchen and will help promote a professional, hospitable and friendly working environment.
- A self-motivated and hardworking individual, who is a team player and leads by example.
- Previous experience as a Chef De Partie with contract catering or high volume production is desirable.
What do we offer:
Our Chef de Partie receives some excellent Company benefits:
- A very competitive hourly rate + Services Charge
- 28 days paid holiday with an extra 5 days, following 5 years’ service
- Discounted hotel room rates across our hotels
- Valuable Training and Development opportunities
- Uniform and Complimentary Dry Cleaning and Free Meals
- Pension cover
- Unrivalled Career Progression prospects
Apply now to be our new Chef de Partie!
Eligibility: In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must
either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in
the UK prior to application. Documen