Sales Manager - Denton
To drive positive member movement, focusing on driving new sales from activity inside & outside of the gym & retention of existing members through exceptional member experiences.
This is a full-time position reporting directly into the General Manager and is responsible for supporting them and wider team in the successful operation of the gym, with a specific responsibility for driving new member sales, maximising retention & overall growing the live member movement through various strategies inside and outside of the gym.
Elevation is a part of our core, matching with great company benefits to mention a few:
- 20% discount across all Frasers Group facias
- Frasers 1000 bonus scheme
- Free Gym membership
- Monthly Frasers Group Champion - winners get double their salary for the month
- Reward and recognition with our Everlast Gyms monthly champions
- Training and development through Frasers Group with recognised, funded qualifications available including Level 3 & 5 in management & leadership
- Enhance your fitness knowledge with product training and the opportunity to deliver personal training sessions and group training
- Represent Everlast Gyms as an ambassador for fitness
- Demonstrate our elevated ways of working always
- Advocate for our STRIVE sales process, leading by example in this area and supporting, and training the wider team to improve confidence and performance
- Big focus on driving new member sales and retaining existing members to grow live member movement
- Owning the activity planners for the gym and ensuring they are thorough, well planned and executed
- Implement strategies to increase lead generation both internally and externally
- Monitoring our dashboards and KPIs, communicating key insights to the wider team
- Driving all revenue lines from membership sales to product & secondary, to drive profitability
- Prepare and deliver monthly sales presentations to wider management team.
- Build key relationships with local businesses to evolve local partnerships.
- Developing the WeMoveBusinesses membership opportunities. (Current and New)
- Lead by example on reception and the gym floor in this member facing role designed to enhance every visit
- Buy-in to national focuses & incentives like #WORKOUTWEDNESDAY & #WeCommunicate
- Willing and able to deliver honest, constructive feedback regularly to support all team members in achieving their potential and challenging them on a daily basis
- Reporting facilities & maintenance related issues in accordance with best practice guidelines
- Support the General Manager and wider team with any operational tasks necessary to ensure the business operates correctly, including Health & Safety, Facilities, Maintenance, Recruitment, and various others
- Be resilient and agile to react to challenging situations and find solutions
- Deliver consistently high standards of cleanliness and presentation at all times whenever in the gym
- Passion for health, fitness and wellness
- Strong leadership qualities
- Adaptability in communication style to
- A positive, solutions driven mindset in the face of adversity
- A member champion mentality with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Driven and ambitious with a keen desire to learn and develop both behaviours and competencies specific to the role
- Flexibility in working hours and location to support the needs of the business including weekends and Bank Holidays when required
Want to know see more of the great things our brand does please visit our LinkedIn page here.
An opportunity like this at Frasers Group is for the fearless. The potential is massive, the experience unrivalled. To be able to make the most of it you need to live and breathe our principles:
- Think without limits - Think fast, think fearlessly and take the team with you
- Own it and back yourself - own the basics, own your role and own the results
- Be relevant - Relevant to our people, our partners and the planet