Casual General Assistant/Kitchen Porter - Swanwick
Casual General Assistant/Kitchen Porter (zero hours)
10.98 an hour plus holiday pay
For almost 20 years, for every client, in every location, whether that's an office, stadium, cathedral or university, we have created beautiful spaces, exciting menus and friendly teams, so that each and every customer, and guest can have the hospitality experience they deserve.
We can't do this alone; we need the brightest and the best to join us in our mission to revolutionise the hospitality industry. No bland, boring experiences here, just tastemakers and gamechangers creating legacies and having fun.
Our drive and belief in people, means that we always strive to supercharge our team's careers. 'Better' is a daily habit that sits deep within our DNA, meaning learning will be front and centre of your experience working with us. Come join the revolution!
WHAT WILL KEEP YOU BUSY:
This role is based at a site in Swanwick, Southampton
- Assist in the preparation of food and snacks
- Kitchen porter duties such as cleaning, dishwashing
- Servicing coffees.
- Keep the kitchen and restaurant areas in a clean and tidy state at all times.
- Provide a friendly, efficient and hygienic service to all customers.
- Ensure that customers are given a prompt and efficient service
You don't need any experience just an appetite for excellent customer service, an appreciation for good food and the rest we can teach you.
Zero hours contract
- Bespoke training and development
- Opportunities for progression across the UK, Ireland and Europe, most of our managers have been internally progressed and developed.
- Discounts available on the high street shops, holidays, gyms and cinemas
- Recognition Scheme
- Wellbeing assistance
- Food provided while on shift
- Flexible working arrangements
We want to fuel your individuality, which is why we are deeply committed to creating an inclusive working culture at BaxterStorey.
Ready to be fuelled? Apply today.
Find out more about us at our website.