Executive Head Chef - Milton Keynes
Executive Head Chef - Come be a part of the food revolution!
We are recruiting an Executive Head Chef for a exclusive facility at a Milton Keynes location!
Monday to Friday
Be part of an enthusiastic team overseeing a unique flagship operation in Milton Keynes operating across multiple locations, with a number of modern restaurant's as well as an extensive hospitality & events programme.
The essential ingredient at the heart of our business is our people so we are searching for an experienced Executive Head Chef with a background in exceptional food catering services to join our business and work at one of our highly prestigious settings.
As a Executive Head Chef your focus is to work closely with your teams to develop a great work relationship and together to provide the best customer service.
As well as having an excellent presentation, organisational and communication skills, you will be able to demonstrate a real passion for food & service and possess bags of enthusiasm.
- Have worked in a similar environment at a management level assisting the General Manager on site with all food related matters
- A background in a well established environment such as a 5* hotel or boutique property, corporate dining within the Food Service Industry or a similar corporate operation.
- Be a proven, hands-on leader, able to invest in your team and their development
- Be naturally outgoing and vibrant, display a real passion for food and customer service
- Have excellent knowledge of Food, Health & Safety legislations.
- Be financially astute with good understanding of GP calculation and have strong IT literacy
- Be innovative and creative and driven by excellence
- Stay up to date with current food trends
- 50,000 per annum
- 28 Days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Bespoke training and development
- Discounts available from HAPI app, from high street shops to holidays and cinemas
For almost 20 years, for every client, in every location, whether that's an office, stadium, cathedral or university, we have created beautiful spaces, exciting menus and friendly teams, so that each and every customer, and guest can have the hospitality experience they deserve.
We can't do this alone; we need the brightest and the best to join us to make this all possible. We will support you to create your hospitality legacy, and build a career that you are proud of.
Our drive and belief in our people, means that we always strive to supercharge our team's careers. 'Better' is a daily habit that sits deep within our DNA, meaning learning will be front and centre of your experience working with us.
We want to fuel your individuality, which is why we are deeply committed to creating an inclusive working culture at BaxterStorey.
Ready to be fuelled? Apply today.
Find out more about us at our website.