Store Manager - Flannels - West Bromwich
FLANNELS is the luxury fashion destination for men and women, home to an edit of over 200 brands from established international designers to contemporary labels.
We are dedicated to creating a world-class retail experience, for all of our people and all of our partners. Our commitment to excellence is unwavering, and our store managers play a pivotal role in bringing this vision to life.
We are looking for an experienced, dynamic, and passionate individual to lead our Flannels store in West Bromwich
Fearless Leadership: Lead by example and inspire your team to provide a world-class luxury shopping experience. Demonstrate an unwavering commitment to excellence and an ability to navigate challenges with courage and grace.
Ensure all members of the team have the tools and knowledge to deliver the key business objectives
Strategic Vision: Develop and execute a strategic plan to drive the store's growth and profitability while staying relevant in the ever-evolving luxury fashion market.
Maximise turnover to exceed required targets and identify opportunities to continually improve performance
Develop and implement sales strategies to achieve and exceed store sales targets, including upselling and cross-selling opportunities.
Team Building: Recruit, train, and mentor a team of dedicated sales managers who are not only knowledgeable about our products but also embody the luxury lifestyle we represent.
Manage and motivate the performance of the team to ensure sales targets are met and exceeded. Upskill and mentor a team of managers to deliver results and drive business objectives
Customer-Centric Approach: Foster a customer-focused environment where exceptional service is a top priority. Encourage your team to build and maintain strong client relationships.
Be the face of Flannels in the local area, fostering partnerships and collaborations that enhance our brand's relevance.
Maintain an awareness of current and market trends, understand forthcoming customer promotions and monitor local competitors
Collaborate with the visual merchandising team to ensure the store's presentation is aligned with our brand's vision
Inventory Management: Oversee inventory control, including stock levels, replenishment, and loss prevention, to ensure the store maintains the highest standards of luxury retail.
Reporting and Analysis: Regularly analyse sales performance, customer feedback, and market trends to make data-driven decisions and adjust strategies as necessary.
Budget Management: Manage the store's budget effectively, including payroll and budget controls
- Proven retail management experience in luxury fashion or a related industry
- Experience leading and developing a large team
- Strong leadership and motivational skills
- Strong clientele background, with a solid database of personal contacts and clients
- Fearless approach to overcoming challenges and driving results
- Innovative and able to think without limits to create unique in-store experiences
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented with a strong focus on customer satisfaction
- Ability to adapt to the changing demands of the fashion industry
- High level of personal energy to drive projects to completion
- Confident and assertive
- Positive and enthusiastic with a can do attitude
- Passion for fashion retail
- Professional manner
- Trend aware, fashion conscious and well presented at all times
- Competitive basic salary
- Weekly/Monthly & Quarterly Commercial Bonuses
- Stocktake Bonuses
- Commission led bonuses across a wide range of products
- Monthly Group Rewards and Recognition
- Long Service awards
- Extensive progression opportunities across Frasers Group
- Join the Fearless1000 Incentive Scheme watch THIS video to find out more
- A wide range of Development Courses with National Qualifications
- 28 Days Holiday
- 50% Instore Uniform Discount
- Discounted Gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Group Wide 20% Discount across all Frasers Group brands