PT Manager - Woodford Green, London
Here at Virgin Active we can’t get enough of inspiring our members to live an active life, delivering amazing fitness experiences and service throughout our clubs. To do this, we recruit the very best PT Manager.
As a PT Manager your passion for fitness and love of supporting people reach their exercise goals will shine through whilst you manage our personal trainers in delivering a high end, personalised training experience. You will support our Head of Exercise Experience in implementing and developing our fitness strategy.
You will also have the opportunity to train our members as a Personal Trainer alongside the responsibilities of the PT Manager role.
So what qualities does a PT Manager need to join Virgin Active?
- You have a CIMSPA accredited qualification in Personal Training Level 3
- You are known for your friendly, calm and approachable nature with the ability to act quickly and effectively
- You are organised and can clearly communicate with your team, keeping them up to date with our product offering
- You understand the importance of meeting targets and reporting, and can motivate team members to reach these targets
- You have strong experience in managing team members, and are well versed in employment relations processes, such as performance and absence management
- You love not only coaching members with their fitness goals, but also coaching your team members in enhancing their skills and business success
- You are innovate, and love coming up with new ways our members can get into Personal Training
- You have excellent attention to detail – nothing gets by without you noticing!
- You act safely, knowing the importance of completing safety checks and recording them accurately
- You will act as a member of one team with one goal, will always be yourself, and work hard. Most importantly, you dream big
- You are always looking for ways to learn and improve, to inspire people while having fun and doing the right thing