Childcare Assistant - Thundersley, Essex
Virgin Active are committed to supporting our members live an active life. We understand fitness may not be a priority when members have childcare needs. Which is why we offer Club V, which provides members the best childcare facilities. To do this, we recruit the very best Childcare Assistants who are passionate about creating engaging and nurturing family-focused experiences.
Childcare Assistants are responsible for the day to day care of our youngest members. You will need to be a confident and enthusiastic influence, we are looking for role models to join us.
Being a Virgin Active Childcare Assistant
- Supervising and supporting Children at all times– nothing gets by without you noticing!
- Ensuring the Club V environment is a safe, attractive and welcoming environment for all children
- Having a friendly, calm and approachable nature is crucial along with the ability to act quickly and effectively
- Adhering to all company and government policies & procedures
- You love working in a team, and have the drive to inspire and motivate others
- Having excellent communication skills, and always willing to support both staff and members, and can effectively build relationships with parents and care givers
- You have a minimum Level 2/3 qualification in a child related field, alongside previous experience working with children (please note Health and Social Care does not cover the required qualification)
- 30 days (including bank holidays) annual leave – and we want you take them
- Access to The Peoples Pension, with our contributions at 3%
- Complimentary Virgin Active membership for you and a buddy. You can also get free membership for your children too, ability to take advantage of our Club V
- We want you to love Virgin Active like we do, so you get discounts across Virgin active – everything from guest passes and PT sessions to discounts on health and beauty treatment and products
- We have more discounts to offer across the Virgin Group, from Virgin Media to Virgin Atlantic - who doesn’t love a discount!
- Financial fitness is just as important as physical, so we offer access to Salary Finance. They can support you with loans and savings plans, as well as help you become a personal finance expert
- Mental health is a cornerstone of wellbeing. Our BUPA employer assistance programme is there when you need a helping hand with 4 free counselling sessions
- We know finding a new home to rent can be stressful. We partner with Dexters who offer complimentary corporate letting services – meaning no tenant charges
- Access to ePoints, offering loads of online discounts to retailers such as Amazon, ASOS and Adidas
- Always wanted to take that Nutrition course? Well VA offer discount on all their Academy courses, trained by the very best