Night Porter - Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire
£23,920 per annum
In the heart of this Shakespearean market town is our boutique Hotel Indigo Stratford-upon-Avon, surrounded by the wealth of culture this idyllic town has to offer. Steeped in history and home to William Shakespeare, we share our neighbourhood with his 16th-century birthplace. You will recognise links to Stratford’s heritage throughout the design of our boutique hotel rooms.
Formerly the Falcon Hotel, this stunning historic building has been in the heart of the Stratford-upon-Avon neighbourhood for centuries. The original Tudor decorative black and white half-timbering and slanted windows are now blended perfectly with a modern and stylish design that provide guests with a unique boutique hotel. From the start of the guest experience until the moment they leave, they'll be embroiled in this fascinating neighbourhood.
Also home to The Woodsman " our Restaurant with a core field to fork philosophy. The Woodsman offers a traditional approach to contemporary British cooking in comfortable and convivial surroundings.
This could be your opportunity to work somewhere completely unique, somewhere where you can be yourself, talk about the stories of our wonderful neighbourhood and put your stamp on the ever-evolving brand that is Hotel Indigo.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Night Porter to join the team. You’ll provide guests and visitors with a warm welcome and exceptional levels of customer care and service. You’ll deal with guest comments and complaints in a constructive and empathetic manner, the objective being to resolve the complaint prior to departure. You’ll be responsible for the welfare and safety of both guests and the hotel, carrying out regular check/patrols around all areas of the building, taking appropriate action to ensure standards of cleanliness, safety and general appearance are maintained. Thinking one step ahead and ensuring the hotel is perfectly presented and ready for our guests in the morning, you’ll have a keen eye for the detail.
The Ideal Candidate:
We’re looking for a Night Porter with previous experience of working Nights within a hotel or hospitality environment. As Night Porter, you’ll need to be passionate about delivering high standards, providing unparalleled customer service and ensuring that all hotel standards and health and safety requirements are implemented. You’ll need commitment, dedication and the ability to work seamlessly with the rest of the Night Team to make things happen.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.
- Heavily discounted Staff Room Rates at all Castlebridge properties for you and your friends and family, so everyone can enjoy a break away. Rates start from £50 per night, with breakfast included.
- 50% off your bill when you dine in one of our Restaurants or Bars.
- Fully funded Apprenticeship programme to develop your career without a reduction in your pay.
- Cycle to work scheme " save up to 40% on a wide range of bikes.
- Healthcare Cash Plans - dental, optical, medical and more available from just £1 per week.
- Referral schemes for referring your friends or family to join our team.
- Flexible shift patterns and contracts available to suit your lifestyle, we are 24/7 operation, meaning shift patterns to suit everyone.
- Monthly colleague recognition through our 5-Star Service rewards programme and monetary rewards for long service milestones.
- Use of Wagestream financial wellbeing platform, allowing you to access your pay as and when you need it.
- Employee Assistance Programme " free, confidential advice available 24/7 to you.
- An internal communications hub which acts as our very own social media platform, connecting you to your colleagues and the wider group in seconds