In House Cycle Group Exercise Instructor - Collingtree, Northampton
Here at Virgin Active we can’t get enough of inspiring our members to live an active life, delivering amazing fitness experiences and service throughout our clubs. To do this, we recruit the very best Group Cycle Instructors.
As an In House Cycle Instructor, your passion for Yoga and group exercise will shine through in your classes, inspiring our members to get moving, and get inspired. You will support our teams in driving growth, occupancy, and Virgin Active’s reputation as a world class group fitness concept.
So what qualities does a Group Cycle Instructor need to join Virgin Active?
- You have at least an NVQ Level 2 in Fitness and an accredited Cycle specific instructor qualification
- You can coach and motivate our members in your Group Cycle classes
- You achieve agreed targets, of class occupancy and instructor ratings from our members
- You check in with the club team often and always keep up to date with class policies and instructor procedures
- You love people, and can advocate a culture where the group fitness class community become raving fans of Virgin Active
- You take on constructive feedback from club staff and are always looking for ways to learn and improve, to inspire people while having fun and doing the right thing
- When teaching in a Virgin Active club, you will help the team, you will always be yourself, and work hard. Most importantly, you dream big