Host Host Reception - Centre Point Contract: Permanent
Salary: Up to 14.50 per hour inclusive of OTE
Ranked as one of the world’s Top Ten Best Restaurants by The New York Times, Din Tai Fung's roots date back to Taiwan over 60 years ago.
Founded by Mr Bingyi Yang in 1958, the brand started as a cooking oil retail business, before re-inventing itself in 1972 into a full-fledged restaurant retailing our now world-famous Xiao Long Bao (Steamed Pork Dumplings).
We’re a celebrated international brand with 175+ restaurants worldwide. Our philosophy is to offer the best in service, quality, and gourmet food to all our customers. Consistency throughout our worldwide branches remains an important feature for Din Tai Fung.
Din Tai Fung are looking for friendly, respectful and committed individuals to join our award-winning global brand.
Showcase your passion for culinary excellence on a world-class stage and help create memorable guest experiences through stellar customer service, craftsmanship and communications.
Our brand has a strong heritage, yet is always evolving, and we provide various opportunities to learn, develop and grow.
We celebrate diversity in all forms so come as you are with your own experience and personality.
- Up to 30% off dining across UK Din Tai Fung Restaurants
- Birthday dining gift vouchers and your birthday off guaranteed
Look After Yourself
- Employee Assistance Program
- Access to Financial Advice
- Nutritious meals whilst on duty
- Access to our fantastic L&D Calendar
- A personalized learning & development plan to develop your skills and knowledge
- Career progression with a fast-growing, critically acclaimed restaurant group
- Additional paid holiday for every year with us (rising to 32 days per year)
- Employee referral scheme - paying up to £1000 per referral
- Staff parties & long service awards
- Bonus Scheme
We’re looking for a Host to join our team to deliver a dining experience that has been enjoyed for over 50 years!
The successful candidate will be committed to delivering excellent service with a passion for hospitality. You will be able to deliver on the following;
- Manage bookings and take reservations on the phone
- Greet the guests in an inviting & professional manner
- Ensure a great start to our guest's experience by escorting them to their table
- Manage guest's expectations at the door
- Queue management