Bartender - The Lobby Restaurant
The Peninsula London is excited to announce that we are seeking a Bartender to work within our Lobby Restaurant, responsible for all beverages, reporting to the Assistant Lobby Managers. The Peninsula Hotels are renowned for the Lobby experience, with live music, a luxurious setting, and food and beverage service at the highest level, which, our guests have become accustomed to and that is synonymous with our brand. With a passion for beverages and good food knowledge, this position will work in a high paced busy environment and contribute to an exceptional guest experience.
- An exceptional opportunity to join our high-profile flagship hotel in London
- Market-leading remuneration, service charge, and attractive benefits
- Join our award-winning group, working alongside a highly experienced team
- Always ensure the delivery of exceptional beverage service, providing friendly, yet discreet and unobtrusive service in greeting and waiting on all guests. Exceeds guest expectations with service, in keeping with the Peninsula Service Principles, focusing on the core principles.
- Exceed guest expectations with service, in keeping with the Peninsula Service Principles, focusing on the core principles, looking for improvement for better service standards with a general theme of anticipating the guests' needs.
- Establish and maintain positive guest and colleague interactions with productive working relationships.
- Good knowledge of all food and beverages including preparation of cocktails.
- 1 year or more working within a high volume and fast-paced bar environment.
- Friendly and positive with a flexible approach and ability to work under pressure.
At the Peninsula London, we look after:
Your financial wellbeing:
Your medical care:
Your daily health routine:
State of the art heart of house facilities including a gym, fitness classes, relaxation room, contemplation room and nursing mothers’ room
Colleague restaurant with healthy and balanced 24/7 food offerings
On-site occupational health and safety nurse and wellbeing education sessions
High street and online shopping discounts
Rewards and recognition initiatives
Dry cleaning for uniforms and work attire
We are delighted to receive your CV and will liaise with suitable candidates directly.
Ideally situated in the heart of Belgravia, with views over Hyde Park Corner and Wellington Arch, The Peninsula London occupies one of the city’s most prestigious addresses. The newly built hotel, impeccably designed to harmonise with surrounding heritage buildings is just moments away from the city’s most iconic attractions, including Three Royal Parks, Buckingham Palace, Harrods, and Big Ben. Its 190 light-filled guest rooms and suites have been exquisitely designed by Peter Marino; its gathering spaces include several world-class restaurants and bars, including Brooklands helmed by Michelin-starred Chef Director Claude Bosi; the idyllic Peninsula Spa, and a luxury retail arcade.