Guest Services Agent (Valet Runners)
The Peninsula London is excited to announce that we are seeking a Guest Services Agent, (Valet Runner), reporting to the Guest Services Manager and Doorperson. This role is responsible for efficient, safe, and elegant parking services for all hotel guests. Ensuring a focus on impeccable service to all guests with a focus on arrival and departing experiences. Warm and welcoming greetings and fond farewells at the forecourt are to be engaging and genuine, therefore a passion for guest interaction to be proactive. Assisting the Doorperson with the control of traffic and all aspects of the forecourt management and upkeep.
- An exceptional opportunity to join our high-profile flagship hotel in London
- Market-leading remuneration, service charges, and attractive benefits (Full Time & Part Time Opportunities available)
- Join our award-winning group, working alongside a highly experienced team
- Handle all guest cars for valet parking, from the guest’s arrival to departure, by following the correct procedures.
- Manage the car park, and the parking system and ensure an overall smooth operation for the valet parking operations.
- Ensure correct parking of guest and hotel cars in accordance with procedures.
- Welcome guests in the forecourt and assist guests in getting in and out of vehicles.
- Maintain close guest contact, and when receiving guest feedback, ensure to elevate feedback to the Management team for recovery to exceed guest expectations, in keeping with the Peninsula Service Principles.
- Thorough knowledge of customer service techniques, with a passion to deliver excellent experiences.
- Possess experience within the Front Office in a similar capacity and a good understanding of hotel operations and services alongside hotel software systems.
- Confident conversationalist always engaging with guests and colleagues.
- Excellent time management and organization, ability to multi-task, highly adaptable, naturally positive.
- Flexibility and capability of working under pressure.
At the Peninsula London, we look after:
Your financial wellbeing:
Your medical care:
Your daily health routine:
State of the art heart of house facilities including a gym, fitness classes, relaxation room, contemplation room and nursing mothers’ room
Colleague restaurant with healthy and balanced 24/7 food offerings
On-site occupational health and safety nurse and wellbeing education sessions
High street and online shopping discounts
Rewards and recognition initiatives
Dry cleaning for uniforms and work attire
We are delighted to receive your CV and will liaise with suitable candidates directly.
Ideally situated in the heart of Belgravia, with views over Hyde Park Corner and Wellington Arch, The Peninsula London occupies one of the city’s most prestigious addresses. The newly built hotel, impeccably designed to harmonise with surrounding heritage buildings is just moments away from the city’s most iconic attractions, including Three Royal Parks, Buckingham Palace, Harrods, and Big Ben. Its 190 light-filled guest rooms and suites have been exquisitely designed by Peter Marino; its gathering spaces include several world-class restaurants and bars, including Brooklands helmed by Michelin-starred Chef Director Claude Bosi; the idyllic Peninsula Spa, and a luxury retail arcade.