The Peninsula London is excited to announce we are seeking an ambitious Assistant Restaurant Manager to join the team within our Brooklands Restaurant. This role will be accountable for ensuring the highest levels of food and beverage service while proactively managing team engagement to create the finest guest experience.
Brooklands restaurant will offer contemporary European cuisine from Michelin-starred Chef Director, Claude Bosi, widely considered to be one of Britain's leading culinary lights – as well as top-flight libations and cigars – in a collection of distinctive spaces inspired by the classic eras of British aviation and motorsport.
The venue, designed by London architects Archer Humphryes, comprises a sleek main dining room with a sweeping outdoor terrace with enchanting panoramic views across London’s skyline taking in iconic landmarks like St Pauls and the City, the London Eye, and Battersea as well as over three Royal Parks (Hyde Park, Green Park, and St James’ Park).
- An exceptional opportunity to join our high-profile flagship hotel in London
- Market leading remuneration, service charge and attractive benefits
- Join our award-winning group, working alongside a highly experienced team
- Promote The Peninsula London to becoming a recognized culinary destination by creating memorable guest experiences through friendly, yet unobtrusive service with a passion for excellence.
- Understand and ensure the team also follow the sequence of service standards.
- Understand the menus and all food and beverage items ordered, including ingredients, methods of preparation, and appropriate style of service.
- Support and lead the team to deliver memorable dining experience
- Support the Restaurant Director in innovation, creativity and technical ability to position the Restaurant
Minimum 2 years relevant experience within a gastronomic restaurant, prior experience in a Michelin star restaurant would be beneficial
Extensive food and beverage knowledge with the ability to remember and recall ingredients to best inform customers and waiting staff
Strong leadership, motivational and people skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all team members and guests
Fluent English communication proficiency expertise in a second language would be desirable
Handle all guest complaints in a courteous and efficient manner, communicating with senior management when necessary
Establish and maintain outstanding colleague interactions with exceptional working relationships
Ensure the highest level of Health and Safety and Hygiene are maintained, reporting employee and guest accidents, and responding suitably to any hotel emergency
At the Peninsula London, we look after:
Your financial wellbeing:
- Excellent salary package
- Generous service charge distributed equitably to all colleagues
- Life Insurance
- Enhanced company contribution on pension plan
Your medical care:
- Medical cash plans including optical and dental coverage
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave plan
Your daily health routine:
- State of the art heart of house facilities including a gym, fitness classes, relaxation room, contemplation room and nursing mothers’ room
- Colleague restaurant with healthy and balanced 24/7 food offerings
- On-site occupational health and safety nurse and wellbeing education sessions
- High street and online shopping discounts
- Rewards and recognition initiatives
- Dry cleaning for uniforms and work attire
We are delighted to receive your CV and will liaise with suitable candidates directly.