The Peninsula London is excited to announce we are seeking a Head Receptionist to join the team within our Cantonese Restaurant, reporting to the Restaurant Manager and responsible for all reservations for the restaurant and bar (Little Blue) including communication and coordination.
On the ground floor, Canton Blue, the hotel’s innovative Chinese restaurant, will celebrate the spice-trade union of Asian and British cultures with menus of creative dishes by Chef Dicky To, along with cocktails, and artisanal teas.
- An exceptional opportunity to join our high-profile flagship hotel in London
- Market-leading remuneration, service charge, and attractive benefits
- Join our award-winning group, working alongside a highly experienced team
- Arrange incoming correspondence in an organized manner.
- Manage the reservation diary and outlet capacity in coordination with the relevant department heads.
- Manage and contract reservations for private dining rooms.
- Be familiar with computer software including Payroll, Rota geek Word, Excel, Power Point Infosys.
- Coordinate activities and manage menu stock and templates.
- Provide excellent service and communication to internal customers in other departments.
- Establish a rapport with guests maintaining good customer relationships.
- Understanding of fine food dining culture and good knowledge of restaurant operations.
- Experience in a similar role in a fine dining restaurant or luxury 5* hotel.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office and Teams.
- Relevant qualifications and/or Hospitality related studies.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, highly adaptable, naturally positive.
- Good communication skills, flexibility, and capability of working under pressure.
At the Peninsula London, we look after:
Your financial wellbeing:
- Excellent salary package
- Generous service charge distributed equitably to all colleagues
- Life Insurance
- Enhanced company contribution on pension plan
Your medical care:
- Medical cash plans including optical and dental coverage
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave plan
Your daily health routine:
- State of the art heart of house facilities including a gym, fitness classes, relaxation room, contemplation room and nursing mothers’ room
- Colleague restaurant with healthy and balanced 24/7 food offerings
- On-site occupational health and safety nurse and wellbeing education sessions
- High street and online shopping discounts
- Rewards and recognition initiatives
- Dry cleaning for uniforms and work attire
We are delighted to receive your CV and will liaise with suitable candidates directly.