Assistant Manager - Guest Services
We are seeking an experienced Assistant Manager - Guest Services to join our team. Reporting to the Guest Services Manager, this role is responsible for assisting with the overall supervision of the operations of the Guest Services Department, ensuring the highest standards of guest service, with a focus on the Peninsula Service Principles. The Guest Services Department encompasses our iconic Pages, Baggage Attendants and Doorpersons, Valet Runners and Drivers.
- An exceptional opportunity to join our high-profile flagship hotel in London
- Market-leading remuneration, service charge, and attractive benefits
- Join our award-winning group, working alongside a highly experienced team
- Exceeds guest expectations with service, in keeping with the Peninsula Service Principles, focusing on the core principles. Looks for improvement for better service standards with a general theme of anticipating the guests' needs.
- Assist with the efficient and smooth operations of the Guest Services to ensure impeccable service to hotel guests, with a focus on the arrival and departure experiences.
- Supervise the Peninsula’s Fleet and car park, its maintenance and upkeep to ensure highest service quality.
- Hires, develops, motivates, supervises, and performance manages department colleagues in maintaining a culture in compliance with mission, vision, values and cores principles HSH.
- Minimum 2-year experience in a similar role within Front Office in a Luxury Hotel environment with similar standards and expectations.
- Thorough knowledge of customer service needs and techniques, office management and good working knowledge of operational finance/ procedures.
- Excellent time management, organisational skills, highly adaptable with a focus on problem solving, naturally positive.
- Fluent English communication proficiency. Expertise in a second language would be desirable.
At the Peninsula London, we look after:
Your financial wellbeing:
- Excellent salary package
- Generous service charge distributed equitably to all colleagues
- Life Insurance
- Enhanced company contribution on pension plan
Your medical care:
- Medical cash plans including optical and dental coverage
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave plan
Your daily health routine:
- State of the art heart of house facilities including a gym, fitness classes, relaxation room, contemplation room and nursing mothers’ room
- Colleague restaurant with healthy and balanced 24/7 food offerings
- On-site occupational health and safety nurse and wellbeing education sessions
- High street and online shopping discounts
- Rewards and recognition initiatives
- Dry cleaning for uniforms and work attire
We are delighted to receive your CV and will liaise with suitable candidates directly.