Bartender - Little Blue
The Peninsula London is pleased to announce that we are seeking a Bartender to work within our Cantonese Restaurant Bar and to be responsible for exceptional service and creating experiences for our guests. This is an instrumental position for the creation of cocktails and preparation of beverages that also encompass Asian ingredients alongside serving Dim Sum and other specialities.
On the ground floor, Canton Blue, the hotel’s innovative Chinese restaurant, will celebrate the spice-trade union of Asian and British cultures with menus of creative dishes by Chef Dicky To, along with cocktails, and artisanal teas.
- An exceptional opportunity to join our high-profile flagship hotel in London
- Market-leading remuneration, service charge, and attractive benefits (Full Time & Part Time Opportunities available)
- Join our award-winning group, working alongside a highly experienced team
- Assist the Head Bartender with creating and delivering a unique beverage offering. Ensuring the team is trained and consistently delivering on high levels of service.
- Always ensure the delivery of exceptional guest service in accordance with the Peninsula Service Principles with a genuine approach.
- Understand all beverage items ordered, including ingredients, methods of preparation and proper service.
- Establish and maintain positive guest and colleague interactions with productive working relationships.
- Exceptional beverage knowledge, including classic cocktails for at least a year is essential.
- Any experience working with Asian ingredients is preferred but not essential.
- Passion for luxury services within F&B.
- Friendly and positive with a flexible approach and ability to work under pressure.
At the Peninsula London, we look after:
Your financial wellbeing:
Your medical care:
Your daily health routine:
State of the art heart of house facilities including a gym, fitness classes, relaxation room, contemplation room and nursing mothers’ room
Colleague restaurant with healthy and balanced 24/7 food offerings
On-site occupational health and safety nurse and wellbeing education sessions
High street and online shopping discounts
Rewards and recognition initiatives
Dry cleaning for uniforms and work attire
We are delighted to receive your CV and will liaise with suitable candidates directly.
Ideally situated in the heart of Belgravia, with views over Hyde Park Corner and Wellington Arch, The Peninsula London occupies one of the city’s most prestigious addresses. The newly built hotel, impeccably designed to harmonise with surrounding heritage buildings is just moments away from the city’s most iconic attractions, including Three Royal Parks, Buckingham Palace, Harrods, and Big Ben. Its 190 light-filled guest rooms and suites have been exquisitely designed by Peter Marino; its gathering spaces include several world-class restaurants and bars, including Brooklands helmed by Michelin-starred Chef Director Claude Bosi; the idyllic Peninsula Spa, and a luxury retail arcade.