Executive Pastry Chef
The Peninsula London is now recruiting for a creative Executive Pastry Chef who has a strong experience in creating, planning, directing and participating in all aspects of the day to day operation of the Pastry and Bakery Kitchen.
- An exceptional opportunity to join our high-profile flagship hotel in London.
- The Peninsula Hotels espouses luxury service, dedication to our guests and commitment to our employees.
- Join our award-winning group, working alongside a highly experienced team.
- Promotes The Peninsula London to becoming a recognised culinary destination by creating memorable guest experiences through artistry and uncompromised passion for excellence.
- Coordinates and directs all aspects of the Pastry & Bakery department operation and collaborates with the Food and Beverage team and all necessary stakeholders to achieve marketing and business goals and objectives.
- Produces all food items required for the assigned kitchens including Banquets, Boutique and Cafe, Restaurants and team restaurant.
- Controls the ordering and requisitions to achieve budgeted costs.
- Works closely with other departments such as Sales & Marketing or Retail Merchandising to conceptualize and implement dynamic marketing programmes to drive marketing/PR activities for the pastry.
- Hires, develops, motivates, supervises and coaches all employees.
- Minimum 3-4 years relevant experience in the same capacity, supporting a senior executive and minimum 8-10 years in a 5-star hotel with large banquets and pastry shops.
- Extensive Pastry technical knowledge and current culinary trends.
- High level of creativity.
- Extensive experience in managing and developing a team of chefs.
- Excellent time management, highly adaptable, naturally positive.
- Fluent English communication proficiency.
We will be delighted to receive your CV now and will liaise with successful candidates accordingly.