The Peninsula London is excited to announce we are seeking a Spa Therapist. A serene oasis encompassing the spacious, quiet lower floor of the hotel, The Peninsula Spa and Wellness Centre will offer an array of therapies – both ancient and modern – for optimising and beauty. The facility includes seven private rooms where guests can receive massages, face and body treatments, and balancing rituals incorporating Ayurvedic aromatherapy. There are also separate steam rooms and saunas for men and women, and relaxation lounges with heated chaises.
- An exceptional opportunity to join our high-profile flagship hotel in London
- Market-leading remuneration, service charge, and attractive benefits
- Join our award-winning group, working alongside a highly experienced team
- Provide the guests with the highest standards of treatments, ensure that treatments are carried out in line with Peninsula standards and principles.
- Confident in building relationships with the guests and recommending products.
- Ensure the treatments rooms are always set up per the specifications (i.e.: temperature, equipment, obstacles, number of participants, etc.) and are in immaculate condition.
Previous experience in a similar role, within a luxury, hotel environment or similar.
Working knowledge in a Spa within a luxury hotel environment
Qualified therapist with recognized international qualification such as NVQ Levels, CIDESCO, deep tissue or Sports Massage accreditation.
Passionate (quality, guest, attention to detail) Pro-active, Self-Motivated with a good understanding of a holistic and wellness Spa Concept.
At the Peninsula London, we look after:
Your financial wellbeing:
Yearly salary of £30.7k for the Spa Therapist role
Generous service charge distributed equitably to all colleagues
Enhanced company contribution on pension plan
Your medical care:
Your daily health routine:
State of the art heart of house facilities including a gym, fitness classes, relaxation room, contemplation room and nursing mothers’ room
Colleague restaurant with healthy and balanced 24/7 food offerings
On-site occupational health and safety nurse and wellbeing education sessions
High street and online shopping discounts
Rewards and recognition initiatives
Dry cleaning for uniforms and work attire
We are delighted to receive your CV and will liaise with suitable candidates directly.
Ideally situated in the heart of Belgravia, with views over Hyde Park Corner and Wellington Arch, The Peninsula London occupies one of the city’s most prestigious addresses. The newly built hotel, impeccably designed to harmonise with surrounding heritage buildings is just moments away from the city’s most iconic attractions, including Three Royal Parks, Buckingham Palace, Harrods, and Big Ben. Its 190 light-filled guest rooms and suites have been exquisitely designed by Peter Marino; its gathering spaces include several world-class restaurants and bars, including Brooklands helmed by Michelin-starred Chef Director Claude Bosi; the idyllic Peninsula Spa, and a luxury retail arcade.