Guest Communication Executive (Reservations)
The Peninsula London is pleased to announce that we are seeking a Guest Communication Executive that will report to the Guest Communications Manager. This role is a fundamental position at the heart of the hotel as the centre of all communications. Responsible for all the functions within the centre such as room and F&B reservations, switchboard management, connection, Room Service orders overnight, and Spa reservations overflow. The first point of telecommunications is to welcome and provide information alongside memorable experiences.
- An exceptional opportunity to join our high-profile flagship hotel in London
- Market-leading remuneration, service charge, and attractive benefits (Full Time & Part Time Opportunities available)
- Join our award-winning group, working alongside a highly experienced team
- Taking all telephone calls, both internal and external, and ensuring any requests are handled with efficiency and friendly service.
- Take reservations and record these accurately into the system, handling all confirmations, and ensuring accurate records and guest preferences are updated. Follow up with relevant departments and ensure a smooth and seamless guest experience between services.
- Intricate knowledge of the hotel, residences, and all services including events and culinary offerings.
- Ensure proper inventory control of room availability in close collaboration with the Director of Revenue and the Front Office team.
- Ensure proper inventory control of F&B seating in close collaboration with the Director of F&B and the F&B Management team.
- Manage guest feedback and ensure elevated services recovery to exceed guest expectations, in keeping with the Peninsula Service Principles.
- Experience with customer service techniques and reservation within a similar work environment
- High proficiency in relevant computer software applications especially Hotel systems, Microsoft Office, or any F&B systems.
- Passion and appreciation of quality luxury hotel service with exceptional communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organization, highly adaptable, naturally positive.
- Flexibility and capability of working under pressure.
At the Peninsula London, we look after:
Your financial wellbeing:
- Excellent salary package
- Generous service charge distributed equitably to all colleagues
- Life Insurance
- Enhanced company contribution on pension plan
Your medical care:
- Medical cash plans including optical and dental coverage
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave plan
Your daily health routine:
- State of the art heart of house facilities including a gym, fitness classes, relaxation room, contemplation room and nursing mothers’ room
- Colleague restaurant with healthy and balanced 24/7 food offerings
- On-site occupational health and safety nurse and wellbeing education sessions
- High street and online shopping discounts
- Rewards and recognition initiatives
- Dry cleaning for uniforms and work attire
We are delighted to receive your CV and will liaise with suitable candidates directly.