Residences Concierge Assistant Supervisor
The Peninsula London is seeking to hire a dynamic Residences Concierge Assistant Supervisor to join our Residences Team; providing friendly yet efficient service to The Peninsula Residences’ Tenants.
- An exceptional opportunity to join our high-profile flagship hotel and residences in London.
- The Peninsula Residences espouse luxury service, dedication to our residents and commitment to our employees.
- Join our award-winning group, working alongside a highly experienced team.
- Assist Residents with services related to their apartments, in accordance with the lease, other contractual arrangements, Tenant’s Handbook and Residences Policies and Procedures.
- Support the Concierge Assistants in the service delivery of any manual or otherwise Concierge Assistant tasks.
- Handle telephone, email and requests made in person and providing detailed information regarding any Concierge services.
- Anticipate Residents needs and exceed their expectations.
- Minimum 3 Years Experience in Hospitality or Residential Environment.
- Excellent command of English language with confident communication skills. A second language would be an advantage.
- Computer literate. Problem solving and multi tasking skills.
- UK Driving License and experience driving luxury cars.
At the Peninsula London, we look after:
Your financial wellbeing:
- Excellent salary package
- Generous service charge distributed equitably to all colleagues
- Life Insurance
- Enhanced company contribution on pension plan
Your medical care:
- Medical cash plans including optical and dental coverage
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave plan
Your daily health routine:
- State of the art heart of house facilities including a gym, fitness classes, relaxation room, contemplation room and nursing mothers’ room
- Colleague restaurant with healthy and balanced 24/7 food offerings
- On-site occupational health and safety nurse and wellbeing education sessions
- High street and online shopping discounts
- Rewards and recognition initiatives
- Dry cleaning for uniforms and work attire
We are delighted to receive your CV and will liaise with suitable candidates directly.