Receptionist - Canton Blue
The Peninsula London is pleased to announce that we are seeking a Receptionist to work within our Cantonese Restaurant. This is an instrumental position in creating memorable restaurant experience. From welcoming and seating guests alongside taking and confirming reservations and monitoring restaurant traffic.
On the ground floor, Canton Blue, the hotel’s innovative Chinese restaurant, will celebrate the spice-trade union of Asian and British cultures with menus of creative dishes by Chef Dicky To, along with cocktails, and artisanal teas.
- An exceptional opportunity to join our high-profile flagship hotel in London.
- Market-leading remuneration, service charge, and attractive benefits.
- Join our award-winning group, working alongside a highly experienced team.
- Perform a friendly yet discreet and unobtrusive service in greeting, seating and waiting on all guests. Also carry out pre-service and after-service procedures as per standard.
- Understand and accurately follow the standard of taking reservations and ensure consistency when creating a new guest profile.
- Proactively participate in hotel activities and training, ensuring the roster management allows for the team to participate also.
- Establish and maintain positive guest and colleague interactions with productive working relationships.
- Experience within a fine dining restaurant with high volume calls preferred.
- Knowledgeable on software systems.
- Additional languages is an advantage.
- Friendly and positive with a flexible approach and ability to work under pressure.
At the Peninsula London, we look after:
Your financial wellbeing:
- Excellent salary package
- Generous service charge distributed equitably to all colleagues
- Life Insurance
- Enhanced company contribution on pension plan
Your medical care:
- Medical cash plans including optical and dental coverage
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave plan
Your daily health routine:
- State of the art heart of house facilities including a gym, fitness classes, relaxation room, contemplation room and nursing mothers’ room
- Colleague restaurant with healthy and balanced 24/7 food offerings
- On-site occupational health and safety nurse and wellbeing education sessions
- High street and online shopping discounts
- Rewards and recognition initiatives
- Dry cleaning for uniforms and work attire
We are delighted to receive your CV now and will liaise with suitable candidates directly.