Guest Experience Executive
The Peninsula London is pleased to announce that we are seeking a Guest Experience Executive that will report to the Assistant Manager, Guest Experience. This role is a fundamental position that offers high levels of service to our guests, visitors, and residents. Focusing on the arrival and departure experiences and the guest experience throughout their stay, offering impeccable service in line with our Peninsula Service Principles. We aim to ensure that all people feel like they belong and can have the ultimate experience, service with the personalised and attentive dedicated team to look after them. When on duty, this position will oversee the smooth operations of the hotel and manage all emergency incidents, should they arise, ensuring the safety and security of guests and colleagues alike.
- An exceptional opportunity to join our high-profile flagship hotel in London
- Market-leading remuneration, service charge, and attractive benefits
- Join our award-winning group, working alongside a highly experienced team
- Strives to continuously improving guest experiences and to live and breathe the Peninsula Service Principles. Seeks out improvement for better service standard and to anticipate guest needs
- Takes responsibility for daily operational challenges within the Guest Experience Team, including service recovery, continuous coverage, and efficient service delivery
- Co-ordinates with the Rooms Controller, Housekeeping and Engineering to ensure all rooms are ready to be occupied and are maintained in excellent condition; ensures VIP rooms are ready for guest arrival and all respective amenities are setup accordingly
- Establishes close guest contact, Handles discounts and credits in accordance with policy and procedures.
- Experience and knowledge of hotel operations through a similar position, ideally with proven track record of management experience within a luxury hotel.
- High proficiency in relevant computer software applications especially Microsoft office with exceptional knowledge of front office auditing and accounting procedures.
- Passion and appreciation of quality luxury hotel service with exceptional communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organization, highly adaptable, naturally positive.
- Flexibility and capability of working under pressure.
At the Peninsula London, we look after:
Your financial wellbeing:
- Excellent salary package
- Generous service charge distributed equitably to all colleagues
- Life Insurance
- Enhanced company contribution on pension plan
Your medical care:
- Medical cash plans including optical and dental coverage
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave plan
Your daily health routine:
- State of the art heart of house facilities including a gym, fitness classes, relaxation room, contemplation room and nursing mothers’ room
- Colleague restaurant with healthy and balanced 24/7 food offerings
- On-site occupational health and safety nurse and wellbeing education sessions
- High street and online shopping discounts
- Rewards and recognition initiatives
- Dry cleaning for uniforms and work attire
We are delighted to receive your CV and will liaise with suitable candidates directly.