Guest Communication Manager
The Peninsula London is seeking to hire an experienced Guest Communication Manager to join & lead and diverse Team. Reporting to the Director of Revenue Management, but together with the Guest Communication Senior Supervisors, this role will play a key part in driving leadership, direction and support to our Guest Communications Executives, and develop a highly motivated team who can deliver high standards of service with a commercial mindset. The Guest Communications Team will be responsible for all communications with guests, including Rooms & F&B reservations, Room Service Orders and Spa.
- Market leading remuneration, service charge and exceptional benefits.
- The Peninsula Hotels espouses luxury service, dedication to our guests and commitment to our employees.
- Join our award-winning group, working alongside a highly experienced team
- Direct the functions, administration, and leadership of the Guest Communication Centre to meet planned budgets and expenses.
- Ensure that the team is building the foundation – understanding the guest (while respecting their privacy) and knowing the guest in a truly personalized way.
- Achieve & exceed all KPIs set – Abandon rate, quality audits & response time (Email & Phone)
- Intricate knowledge of Rooms configuration/features and of the culinary offerings, with robust revenue generating strategies and initiatives to maximise both Rooms and F&B sales and revenues.
- Is responsible for monthly analysis and presentation of the Departmental expenses and revenue generation and formulates timely sales strategies to maximise sales, and average room rate reference the hotel’s commercial targets.
- Manage guest feedback and ensure elevated services recovery to exceed guest expectations, in keeping with the Peninsula Service Principles. Seek out improvement for better service standard and to anticipate guest needs.
- Hire, develop, motivate, supervise, and coach department employees in maintaining a culture in compliance with mission, vision, values and cores principles HSH.
- Minimum 3-year experience in a similar role within Front Office or Reservations in a Luxury Hotel environment with similar standards and expectations.
- Thorough knowledge of customer service needs and techniques, office management and good working knowledge of yielding strategies.
- Excellent time management, organisational skills, highly adaptable with a focus on problem solving, naturally positive.
- Ability to management large & diverse team to perform to high standards
- Fluent English communication proficiency. Expertise in a second language would be desirable.
At the Peninsula London, we look after:
Your financial wellbeing:
- Excellent salary package
- Generous service charge distributed equitably to all colleagues
- Life Insurance
- Enhanced company contribution on pension plan
Your medical care:
- Medical cash plans including optical and dental coverage
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave plan
Your daily health routine:
- State of the art heart of house facilities including a gym, fitness classes, relaxation room, contemplation room and nursing mothers’ room
- Colleague restaurant with healthy and balanced 24/7 food offerings
- On-site occupational health and safety nurse and wellbeing education sessions
- High street and online shopping discounts
- Rewards and recognition initiatives
- Dry cleaning for uniforms and work attire
We are delighted to receive your CV and will liaise with suitable candidates directly.