Housekeeping Supervisor - Coordinator
The Peninsula London is seeking to hire a highly organized Housekeeping Supervisor (Coordinator) in charge of coordinating all administrative tasks in the Housekeeping office whilst ensuring highest quality levels of service in accordance with The Peninsula Principles.
- An exceptional opportunity to join our high-profile flagship hotel in London.
- Market leading remuneration, service charge and exceptional benefits.
- Join our award-winning group, working alongside a highly experienced team.
- Coordinate administrative work in office and consult with other departments to ensure ultimate comfort, cleanliness (including Residences), maintenance and safety with proper follow up on all job orders pertaining to product, process, colleagues, guests, and residents.
- Professionally manage all guests/staff complaints with prompt communication with housekeeping management on daily basis. Assist with floor supervision when necessary.
- Manage the hotels waste removal and recycling programs and supports the Vision 2030 Community and Social Responsibility Objectives for the housekeeping Department.
- Actively participate in departmental daily briefings, meetings and motivates department colleagues in maintaining a culture in compliance with mission, vision, values, and cores principles HSH.
- Minimum 3 years in a similar role within luxury hotels
- Knowledge in financial acumen including cost control.
- Self-starter, with exceptional communication and organisational skills.
At the Peninsula London, we look after:
Your financial wellbeing:
- Excellent salary package
- Generous service charge distributed equitably to all colleagues
- Life Insurance
- Enhanced company contribution on pension plan
Your medical care:
- Medical cash plans including optical and dental coverage
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave plan
Your daily health routine:
- State of the art heart of house facilities including a gym, fitness classes, relaxation room, contemplation room and nursing mothers’ room
- Colleague restaurant with healthy and balanced 24/7 food offerings
- On-site occupational health and safety nurse and wellbeing education sessions
- High street and online shopping discounts
- Rewards and recognition initiatives
- Dry cleaning for uniforms and work attire
We are delighted to receive your CV and will liaise with suitable candidates directly.