Demi Chef de Partie - Room Service
The Peninsula London is delighted to announce that we are seeking a Demi Chef de Partie for our Room Service function. This service is critical to the success of any guest experience, providing a quality menu in conjunction with high levels of dining service within the guests’ private rooms. This position will have a great passion for quality food and ingredients and be able to work flexibly within a kitchen brigade. Our guests often choose to relax in the comfort of their own rooms or benefit from the privacy that Room Service can offer whilst not compromising on the food and beverage high quality they come to expect from The Peninsula Hotels.
An exceptional opportunity to join our high-profile flagship hotel in London
Market-leading remuneration, service charge, and attractive benefits
Join our award-winning group, working alongside a highly experienced team
- Working within a team to deliver quality food with the best ingredients, following the menu guidelines but also able to be flexible with guest requests.
- On occasion may be required to work within our areas of the kitchen and with other menus and teams.
- Required to ensure the cleanliness and maintenance, (including health and safety compliance) of all kitchen equipment, ensuring that produce mise en place is done for services and products are of high quality.
- Working within a team to support the overall service.
- Good knowledge of food and ingredients with a passion to contribute and learn more within the kitchen/cookery environment.
- Experience within a hotel kitchen brigade preferred.
- Some level of cooking qualifications or certifications.
- Friendly and positive with a flexible approach and confidence to guide a team.
- Ability to work under pressure.
At the Peninsula London, we look after:
Your financial wellbeing:
Your medical care:
Your daily health routine:
State of the art heart of house facilities including a gym, fitness classes, relaxation room, contemplation room and nursing mothers’ room
Colleague restaurant with healthy and balanced 24/7 food offerings
On-site occupational health and safety nurse and wellbeing education sessions
High street and online shopping discounts
Rewards and recognition initiatives
Dry cleaning for uniforms and work attire
We are delighted to receive your CV and will liaise with suitable candidates directly.
Ideally situated in the heart of Belgravia, with views over Hyde Park Corner and Wellington Arch, The Peninsula London occupies one of the city’s most prestigious addresses. The newly built hotel, impeccably designed to harmonise with surrounding heritage buildings is just moments away from the city’s most iconic attractions, including Three Royal Parks, Buckingham Palace, Harrods, and Big Ben. Its 190 light-filled guest rooms and suites have been exquisitely designed by Peter Marino; its gathering spaces include several world-class restaurants and bars, including Brooklands helmed by Michelin-starred Chef Director Claude Bosi; the idyllic Peninsula Spa, and a luxury retail arcade.