The Peninsula London is seeking to hire Duty Engineers who will take pride in ensuring the good maintenance of the Hotel and the Residences through carrying out day to day tasks and projects providing excellent service to our guests and colleagues.
We take pride in recruiting our talent from diverse and inclusive backgrounds as we strive to create a family oriented and mixed workforce.
- New build, ultra-luxury property designed with sustainability excellence to ensure the building is operating with high energy efficiency.
- An exceptional opportunity to join our high-profile flagship hotel in London.
- Market leading remuneration, service charge and attractive benefits
Ensure Engineering maintenance requests are carried out in a timely manner to a good standard in accordance with established policies and procedures, maintenance programme and operation schedule including but not limited to:
- House Rules and Regulation, Health and Safety, Emergency Response and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Participate and contribute to daily team pre-shift briefings to ensure seamless communication and optimum operating performance.
- Closely monitor and control all operating parameters of guest rooms and public area building services system to ensure high efficiency of utilization and reports to the Director of Engineering and/or Assistant Director of Engineering any deviation from the permitted parameter without any delays.
- Cooperate and co-ordinate with all engineers and external contractors whenever necessary and interacts with other departments to provide additional or specialized guest services.
- Minimum 3 years in a similar role within a similar environment. Trade certified or NVQ level Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Good understanding of building service and relevant rules & regulations.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Good problem-solving skills, organised and detail oriented.
- Fluent English communication proficiency.
At the Peninsula London, we look after:
Your financial wellbeing:
- Excellent salary package
- Generous service charge distributed equitably to all colleagues
- Life Insurance
- Enhanced company contribution on pension plan
Your medical care:
- Medical cash plans including optical and dental coverage
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave plan
Your daily health routine:
- State of the art heart of house facilities including a gym, fitness classes, relaxation room, contemplation room and nursing mothers’ room
- Colleague restaurant with healthy and balanced 24/7 food offerings
- On-site occupational health and safety nurse and wellbeing education sessions
- High street and online shopping discounts
- Rewards and recognition initiatives
- Dry cleaning for uniforms and work attire
We are delighted to receive your CV and will liaise with suitable candidates directly.
Ideally situated in the heart of Belgravia, with views over Hyde Park Corner and Wellington Arch, The Peninsula London occupies one of the city’s most prestigious addresses. The newly built hotel, impeccably designed to harmonise with surrounding heritage buildings is just moments away from the city’s most iconic attractions, including Three Royal Parks, Buckingham Palace, Harrods, and Big Ben. Its 190 light-filled guest rooms and suites have been exquisitely designed by Peter Marino; its gathering spaces include several world-class restaurants and bars, including Brooklands helmed by Michelin-starred Chef Director Claude Bosi; the idyllic Peninsula Spa, and a luxury retail arcade.