Residences Concierge Assistant
The Peninsula London is seeking to hire dynamic Concierge Assistants to join our Pre-Opening Residences Team, working as part of the Concierge Team providing friendly yet efficient service to The Peninsula Residences’ Tenants.
- An exceptional opportunity to join our high-profile flagship hotel and residences in London.
- The Peninsula Residences espouse luxury service, dedication to our residents and commitment to our employees.
- Join our award-winning group, working alongside a highly experienced team.
- Assist Residents with services related to their apartments, in accordance with the lease, other contractual arrangements, Tenant’s Handbook and Residences Policies and Procedures.
- Handle telephone, email and requests made in person and providing detailed information regarding any Concierge services.
- Maintain accurate and timely records of Resident’s requests and other tasks, ensuring that relevant information is communicated to colleagues and/or management, as required.
- Anticipate Residents needs and exceed their expectations.
- Experience in Hospitality or Residential Environment.
- Excellent command of English language with confident communication skills.
- A second language would be an advantage.
- Problem solving and multi tasking skills.
- UK Driving License.
At the Peninsula London, we look after:
Your financial wellbeing:
- Excellent salary package
- Generous service charge distributed equitably to all colleagues
- Life Insurance
- Enhanced company contribution on pension plan
Your medical care:
- Medical cash plans including optical and dental coverage
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave plan
Your daily health routine:
- State of the art heart of house facilities including a gym, fitness classes, relaxation room, contemplation room and nursing mothers’ room
- Colleague restaurant with healthy and balanced 24/7 food offerings
- On-site occupational health and safety nurse and wellbeing education sessions
- High street and online shopping discounts
- Rewards and recognition initiatives
- Dry cleaning for uniforms and work attire
We would be delighted to receive your CV and will liaise directly with suitable applicants.
Ideally situated in the heart of Belgravia, with views over Hyde Park Corner and Wellington Arch, The Peninsula London occupies one of the city’s most prestigious addresses. The newly built hotel, impeccably designed to harmonise with surrounding heritage buildings is just moments away from the city’s most iconic attractions, including Three Royal Parks, Buckingham Palace, Harrods, and Big Ben. Its 190 light-filled guest rooms and suites have been exquisitely designed by Peter Marino; its gathering spaces include several world-class restaurants and bars, including Brooklands helmed by Michelin-starred Chef Director Claude Bosi; the idyllic Peninsula Spa, and a luxury retail arcade.