Spa & Wellness Executive (Spa Concierge)
The Peninsula London is excited to announce we are seeking Spa & Wellness Executives (Reception). A serene oasis encompassing the spacious, quiet lower floor of the hotel, The Peninsula Spa and Wellness Centre will offer an array of therapies – both ancient and modern – for optimising and beauty. The facility includes seven private rooms where guests can receive massages, face and body treatments, and balancing rituals incorporating Ayurvedic aromatherapy. There are also separate steam rooms and saunas for men and women, and relaxation lounges with heated chaises.
- An exceptional opportunity to join our high-profile flagship hotel in London
- Market-leading remuneration, service charge, and attractive benefits
- Join our award-winning group, working alongside a highly experienced team
- Strive to continuously improving guest experiences and to live and breathe the Peninsula Service Principles. Seek out improvement for better service standard and to anticipate guest needs.
- Take responsibility for daily operational challenges within the SPA operations, including service recovery, continuous coverage, and efficient service delivery.
- Maximise SPA and Wellness revenue through initiatives such as upselling and product sales, to take a proactive approach to retail sales within the reception area offering advice and maximizing retail spend by clients.
- Previous experience in a similar role, within a luxury, hotel environment or similar.
- Thorough knowledge of customer service needs and techniques, office management and good working knowledge of operational finance / procedures.
- Good organisational and multitasking abilities. Computer literate with knowledge of computer booking system
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional presentation.
At the Peninsula London, we look after:
Your financial wellbeing:
- Yearly salary of £30.7k for the Spa Concierge role
- Generous service charge distributed equitably to all colleagues
- Life Insurance
- Enhanced company contribution on pension plan
Your medical care:
- Medical cash plans including optical and dental coverage
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave plan
Your daily health routine:
- State of the art heart of house facilities including a gym, fitness classes, relaxation room, contemplation room and nursing mothers’ room
- Colleague restaurant with healthy and balanced 24/7 food offerings
- On-site occupational health and safety nurse and wellbeing education sessions
- High street and online shopping discounts
- Rewards and recognition initiatives
- Dry cleaning for uniforms and work attire
We are delighted to receive your CV and will liaise with suitable candidates directly.
Ideally situated in the heart of Belgravia, with views over Hyde Park Corner and Wellington Arch, The Peninsula London occupies one of the city’s most prestigious addresses. The newly built hotel, impeccably designed to harmonise with surrounding heritage buildings is just moments away from the city’s most iconic attractions, including Three Royal Parks, Buckingham Palace, Harrods, and Big Ben. Its 190 light-filled guest rooms and suites have been exquisitely designed by Peter Marino; its gathering spaces include several world-class restaurants and bars, including Brooklands helmed by Michelin-starred Chef Director Claude Bosi; the idyllic Peninsula Spa, and a luxury retail arcade.