Part Time (6 months) - London
Located in the highly prestigious Belgravia district of London, The Peninsula London is seeking to hire a Payroll Assistant, assisting our Payroll Manager with processing payroll for the hotel and residences, maintaining overall control of the payroll management system, and the efficiency of the day-to-day work.
- An exceptional opportunity to join our high-profile flagship hotel in London.
- The Peninsula Hotels espouses luxury service, dedication to our customers and commitment to our employees.
- Join our award-winning group, working alongside a highly experienced team.
- Ensure a proper month-end payroll closing with timely preparation of accurate payslips and payments for all contractual obligations.
- Prepare the relevant tax returns and ensures payment is process in a timely manner.
- Generate accurate daily, weekly and monthly reporting for Labour Management analysis, working closely with the Labour Manager and the Leadership team.
- Prepare all month-end entries, accurate financial statements and month-end reporting.
- Ensure that an organised, up-to-date filing system is maintained for all pertinent payroll records.
- Minimum 1 year of professional experience acting in comparable capacity and role
- Proven team leader and naturally highly detailed and organised
- Excellent communication, influencing and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in analysing people and financial data to support business decisions
At the Peninsula London, we look after:
Your financial wellbeing:
Your medical care:
Medical cash plans including optical and dental coverage
Enhanced maternity and paternity leave plan
Workplace nursery salary exchange program
Your daily health routine:
State of the art heart of house facilities including a gym, fitness classes, relaxation room, contemplation room and nursing mothers’ room
Colleague restaurant with healthy and balanced 24/7 food offerings
On-site occupational health and safety nurse and wellbeing education sessions
High street and online shopping discounts
Rewards and recognition initiatives
Dry cleaning for uniforms and work attire
We are delighted to receive your CV and will liaise with suitable candidates directly.
Ideally situated in the heart of Belgravia, with views over Hyde Park Corner and Wellington Arch, The Peninsula London occupies one of the city’s most prestigious addresses. The newly built hotel, impeccably designed to harmonise with surrounding heritage buildings is just moments away from the city’s most iconic attractions, including Three Royal Parks, Buckingham Palace, Harrods, and Big Ben. Its 190 light-filled guest rooms and suites have been exquisitely designed by Peter Marino; its gathering spaces include several world-class restaurants and bars, including Brooklands helmed by Michelin-starred Chef Director Claude Bosi; the idyllic Peninsula Spa, and a luxury retail arcade.