F&B Attendant (Commis Waiter)
The Peninsula London is pleased to announce that we seek a Food and Beverage Attendant (Commis Waiter) to work in our Room Service department. This service is critical to the success of any guest experience, providing unobtrusive yet high levels of dining service within the guests’ private rooms. Having a great knowledge of the menu and the ingredients and being able to interact with the guest to provide friendly and tailored service is a true talent. Our guests often choose to relax in the comfort of their own rooms or benefit from the privacy that Room Service can offer whilst not compromising on the standard and service levels they come to expect from The Peninsula Hotels.
- An exceptional opportunity to join our high-profile flagship hotel in London
- Market-leading remuneration, service charge, and attractive benefits (Full Time & Part Time Opportunities available)
- Join our award-winning group, working alongside a highly experienced team
- Understand and accurately follow the sequence of service with a friendly yet discrete approach.
- Be knowledgeable of all food and beverage items and the ingredients to be able to discuss this with guests as required.
- Offering a consistent service with continued participation in product awareness, and training activities and actively involved with tastings.
- Offer service in line with the Peninsula Service Principles of which you will be trained.
- Good knowledge of food and beverage.
- Friendly and positive.
- Excellent time management and organization, and highly adaptable.
- Flexibility and capability of working under pressure.
At the Peninsula London, we look after:
Your financial wellbeing:
Your medical care:
Your daily health routine:
State of the art heart of house facilities including a gym, fitness classes, relaxation room, contemplation room and nursing mothers’ room
Colleague restaurant with healthy and balanced 24/7 food offerings
On-site occupational health and safety nurse and wellbeing education sessions
High street and online shopping discounts
Rewards and recognition initiatives
Dry cleaning for uniforms and work attire
We are delighted to receive your CV and will liaise with suitable candidates directly.
Ideally situated in the heart of Belgravia, with views over Hyde Park Corner and Wellington Arch, The Peninsula London occupies one of the city’s most prestigious addresses. The newly built hotel, impeccably designed to harmonise with surrounding heritage buildings is just moments away from the city’s most iconic attractions, including Three Royal Parks, Buckingham Palace, Harrods, and Big Ben. Its 190 light-filled guest rooms and suites have been exquisitely designed by Peter Marino; its gathering spaces include several world-class restaurants and bars, including Brooklands helmed by Michelin-starred Chef Director Claude Bosi; the idyllic Peninsula Spa, and a luxury retail arcade.