F&B Attendant - Boutique & Cafe
The Peninsula London is excited to announce that we are seeking a Food and Beverage Attendant to work within our Peninsula Boutique & Café, responsible for all activities relating to preparation, stock-levels, and service espresso and helping to create memorable experiences within this unique service offering. The Peninsula Boutique & Café is a signature offering from the company, for fast paced food on the go without compromising on luxury and quality.
- An exceptional opportunity to join our high-profile flagship hotel in London
- Market-leading remuneration, service charge, and attractive benefits (Full Time & Part Time Opportunities available)
- Join our award-winning group, working alongside a highly experienced team
- Always ensure the delivery of exceptional guest service.
- Understand all food and beverage items ordered, including ingredients, methods of preparation and proper service.
- Ensure usage of all food and beverage items and appropriate usage of equipment, tools and service equipment.
- Proactively participate in hotel activities and training.
- Establish and maintain positive guest and colleague interactions with productive working relationships.
- Good knowledge of food and preparation of hot and cold beverages.
- 1 year or more working within a high volume and fast-paced F&B environment is preferred but not essential.
- Friendly and positive with a flexible approach and ability to work under pressure.
At the Peninsula London, we look after:
Your financial wellbeing:
Your medical care:
Your daily health routine:
State of the art heart of house facilities including a gym, fitness classes, relaxation room, contemplation room and nursing mothers’ room
Colleague restaurant with healthy and balanced 24/7 food offerings
On-site occupational health and safety nurse and wellbeing education sessions
High street and online shopping discounts
Rewards and recognition initiatives
Dry cleaning for uniforms and work attire
We are delighted to receive your CV and will liaise with suitable candidates directly.
Ideally situated in the heart of Belgravia, with views over Hyde Park Corner and Wellington Arch, The Peninsula London occupies one of the city’s most prestigious addresses. The newly built hotel, impeccably designed to harmonise with surrounding heritage buildings is just moments away from the city’s most iconic attractions, including Three Royal Parks, Buckingham Palace, Harrods, and Big Ben. Its 190 light-filled guest rooms and suites have been exquisitely designed by Peter Marino; its gathering spaces include several world-class restaurants and bars, including Brooklands helmed by Michelin-starred Chef Director Claude Bosi; the idyllic Peninsula Spa, and a luxury retail arcade.