The Peninsula London is delighted to announce that we are seeking a Housekeeping Porter that will work within the team and report to the supervisor and coordinator. This role is responsible for contributing to the cleanliness of the guest rooms, delivery of linen, and carrying out any requests to ensure the comfort of our guests and residents. The Peninsula London offers a high level of service within a luxurious and elegant setting that is appreciated more with the contribution of this position, ensuring the highest levels of hygiene and cleanliness throughout.
- An exceptional opportunity to join our high-profile flagship hotel in London
- Market-leading remuneration, service charge, and attractive benefits (Full Time & Part Time Opportunities available)
- Join our award-winning group, working alongside a highly experienced team
- Report directly to the Supervisor (Coordinator) and is responsible for all guest and colleague requests and for the cleanliness of the all-guest rooms, guest floors, floor pantries, floor toilets, and storage rooms when needed.
- Liaise with the minibar/amenity team to ensure all rooms are serviced/replenished in a timely manner before completing each room. Assist in the delivery of fresh linen to pantries when required. Assist with an extra bed, and baby cot placement with standards and sequence of delivery.
- Assist in the removal of baby cots, extra beds, etc from departure rooms and their storage in a safe and convenient manner. Is well trained on stripping of checkout rooms during high occupancy for the early turnaround of checkout rooms.
- Previous experience within the housekeeping department and cleanliness of guest rooms in a luxury hotel for a minimum of 1 year.
- Passion and appreciation of quality luxury hotel service and hygiene standards.
- Excellent time management and organization, highly adaptable, naturally positive.
- Flexibility and capability of working under pressure.
At the Peninsula London, we look after:
Your financial wellbeing:
Your medical care:
Your daily health routine:
State of the art heart of house facilities including a gym, fitness classes, relaxation room, contemplation room and nursing mothers’ room
Colleague restaurant with healthy and balanced 24/7 food offerings
On-site occupational health and safety nurse and wellbeing education sessions
High street and online shopping discounts
Rewards and recognition initiatives
Dry cleaning for uniforms and work attire
We are delighted to receive your CV and will liaise with suitable candidates directly.
Ideally situated in the heart of Belgravia, with views over Hyde Park Corner and Wellington Arch, The Peninsula London occupies one of the city’s most prestigious addresses. The newly built hotel, impeccably designed to harmonise with surrounding heritage buildings is just moments away from the city’s most iconic attractions, including Three Royal Parks, Buckingham Palace, Harrods, and Big Ben. Its 190 light-filled guest rooms and suites have been exquisitely designed by Peter Marino; its gathering spaces include several world-class restaurants and bars, including Brooklands helmed by Michelin-starred Chef Director Claude Bosi; the idyllic Peninsula Spa, and a luxury retail arcade.