Chef de Partie - Brooklands
The Peninsula London is pleased to announce we are seeking a Chef de Partie to assist the Sous Chefs and Executive Chef in leading a brigade, being responsible for the day-to-day operations and consistently delivering a high-level menu. Brooklands restaurant will offer contemporary European cuisine from Michelin-starred Chef Director, Claude Bosi, widely considered to be one of Britain's leading culinary lights – as well as top-flight libations and cigars – in a collection of distinctive spaces inspired by the classic eras of British aviation and motorsport.
The venue, designed by London architects Archer Humphryes, comprises a sleek main dining room with a sweeping outdoor terrace with enchanting panoramic views across London’s skyline taking in iconic landmarks like St Pauls and the City, the London Eye, and Battersea as well as over three Royal Parks (Hyde Park, Green Park, and St James’ Park).
An exceptional opportunity to join our high-profile flagship hotel in London Market-leading remuneration, service charges, and attractive benefits Join our award-winning group, working alongside a highly experienced team
- Promote The Peninsula London to becoming a recognized culinary destination by creating memorable guest experiences through artistry and uncompromised passion for excellence.
- Produce all food required for the assigned section at the highest standards.
- Always follow technical worksheets and recipes as assigned to ensure consistency.
- Ensure that the hotel policies and procedures are followed and prevent wastage of surplus stock without undue sacrifice on food quality.
- Is responsible for the hygiene and cleanliness of the assigned kitchen, food production, and food storage areas and always ensures a high standard of food safety.
- Supervising, and guiding a team of Demi and Commis Chefs and allocating work to them according to skill level and then planning training and initiatives for them to grow and improve.
- Good British cuisine experience and understanding of current culinary trends and classics.
- Experience of a similar role in a fine dining restaurant or luxury 5* hotel.
- Previous relevant culinary qualifications or certifications.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, highly adaptable, naturally positive.
- Good communication skills, flexibility, and capability of working under pressure.
At the Peninsula London, we look after:
Your financial wellbeing:
- Excellent salary package
- Generous service charge distributed equitably to all colleagues
- Life Insurance
- Enhanced company contribution on pension plan
Your medical care:
- Medical cash plans including optical and dental coverage
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave plan
Your daily health routine:
- State of the art heart of house facilities including a gym, fitness classes, relaxation room, contemplation room and nursing mothers’ room
- Colleague restaurant with healthy and balanced 24/7 food offerings
- On-site occupational health and safety nurse and wellbeing education sessions
- High street and online shopping discounts
- Rewards and recognition initiatives
- Dry cleaning for uniforms and work attire
We are delighted to receive your CV and will liaise with suitable candidates directly.
Ideally situated in the heart of Belgravia, with views over Hyde Park Corner and Wellington Arch, The Peninsula London occupies one of the city’s most prestigious addresses. The newly built hotel, impeccably designed to harmonise with surrounding heritage buildings is just moments away from the city’s most iconic attractions, including Three Royal Parks, Buckingham Palace, Harrods, and Big Ben. Its 190 light-filled guest rooms and suites have been exquisitely designed by Peter Marino; its gathering spaces include several world-class restaurants and bars, including Brooklands helmed by Michelin-starred Chef Director Claude Bosi; the idyllic Peninsula Spa, and a luxury retail arcade.