Demi Chef de Partie - The Lobby Restaurant
The Peninsula London is delighted to announce that we are seeking a Demi Chef de Partie for our Lobby kitchen brigade. This service is critical to the success of any guest experience, providing a quality menu in partnership with high levels of service within the Lobby of the hotel. The Peninsula Hotels are renowned for the Lobby experience, with live music, a luxurious setting, and food and beverage service offering at the highest level; which, our guests have become accustomed to and that is synonymous with our brand. This position will have a great passion for quality food and ingredients and be able to work flexibly within a kitchen brigade.
- An exceptional opportunity to join our high-profile flagship hotel in London
- Market-leading remuneration, service charge, and attractive benefits
- Join our award-winning group, working alongside a highly experienced team
- To support the team with all aspects of running the shift in this busy kitchen.
- To deliver quality food with the best ingredients, following the menu guidelines but also able to be flexible with guest requests.
- Supervising a team of Commis Chefs, training, and guiding them often coaching and mentoring Apprentice chefs too.
- Offer service in line with the Peninsula Service Principles of which you will be trained.
- Extensive knowledge of food and ingredients with a high level of creativity.
- Experience of 2 years within a hotel or restaurant kitchen brigade is essential
- Some level of culinary certifications/qualifications or Apprenticeship.
- Friendly and positive with a flexible approach and confidence to guide a team.
- Ability to work under pressure.
At the Peninsula London, we look after:
Your financial wellbeing:
Your medical care:
Your daily health routine:
State of the art heart of house facilities including a gym, fitness classes, relaxation room, contemplation room and nursing mothers’ room
Colleague restaurant with healthy and balanced 24/7 food offerings
On-site occupational health and safety nurse and wellbeing education sessions
High street and online shopping discounts
Rewards and recognition initiatives
Dry cleaning for uniforms and work attire
We are delighted to receive your CV and will liaise with suitable candidates directly.
Ideally situated in the heart of Belgravia, with views over Hyde Park Corner and Wellington Arch, The Peninsula London occupies one of the city’s most prestigious addresses. The newly built hotel, impeccably designed to harmonise with surrounding heritage buildings is just moments away from the city’s most iconic attractions, including Three Royal Parks, Buckingham Palace, Harrods, and Big Ben. Its 190 light-filled guest rooms and suites have been exquisitely designed by Peter Marino; its gathering spaces include several world-class restaurants and bars, including Brooklands helmed by Michelin-starred Chef Director Claude Bosi; the idyllic Peninsula Spa, and a luxury retail arcade.