Guest Experience Executive - Rooms Controller
The Peninsula London is pleased to announce that we are seeking a Guest Experience Executive - Rooms Controller, reporting to the Guest Experience Manager. This role is responsible for the smooth arrival process, with regards to the room status, working with other departments to ensure the complete room set up and for a smooth and efficient arrival for all our guests. This position is instrumental in communicating between departments, ensuring guest rooms are prepared to each guest’s personalized requirements in anticipation of their arrival. The Rooms Controller is the one contact for all departments to coordinate the preparation accordingly.
- An exceptional opportunity to join our high-profile flagship hotel in London
- Market-leading remuneration, service charge, and attractive benefits
- Join our award-winning group, working alongside a highly experienced team
- Intricate knowledge of Rooms configuration/features, with all room specifications, and manage the inventory on the day of arrival.
- Prioritize and pre-register the rooms depending on the arrival times of guests to ensure all guests can be accommodated to their rooms on arrival. Manage room inventory to ensure no guests will have to wait for their accommodation by monitoring the arrivals of the day to ensure all rooms are ready on arrival, or that there is a waiting room as an alternative available
- Is the main point of contact to coordinate the room status between all departments - Coordinate room amenities through Room Service, special set up with Housekeeping and ensure timely delivery in the room.
- Reviews and studies all guest’s preferences, special arrangements, and other room requirements based on the guest’s history and past stays. Ensures that the correct room is blocked based on preferences and special requests.
- Thorough knowledge of customer service, front desk processes, and office management.
- Ability to multi-task and communicate effectively yet in a friendly manner even if under pressure and multitasking.
- Experience within Front Office and/or Reservations is essential and ideally within a luxury international property.
- Hospitality-related certification or alternative.
- Excellent time management and organization, highly adaptable, naturally positive.
- Flexibility and capability of working under pressure.
At the Peninsula London, we look after:
Your financial wellbeing:
Your medical care:
Your daily health routine:
State of the art heart of house facilities including a gym, fitness classes, relaxation room, contemplation room and nursing mothers’ room
Colleague restaurant with healthy and balanced 24/7 food offerings
On-site occupational health and safety nurse and wellbeing education sessions
High street and online shopping discounts
Rewards and recognition initiatives
Dry cleaning for uniforms and work attire
We are delighted to receive your CV and will liaise with suitable candidates directly.
Ideally situated in the heart of Belgravia, with views over Hyde Park Corner and Wellington Arch, The Peninsula London occupies one of the city’s most prestigious addresses. The newly built hotel, impeccably designed to harmonise with surrounding heritage buildings is just moments away from the city’s most iconic attractions, including Three Royal Parks, Buckingham Palace, Harrods, and Big Ben. Its 190 light-filled guest rooms and suites have been exquisitely designed by Peter Marino; its gathering spaces include several world-class restaurants and bars, including Brooklands helmed by Michelin-starred Chef Director Claude Bosi; the idyllic Peninsula Spa, and a luxury retail arcade.