Housekeeping Attendant (Residences)
The Peninsula London is pleased to announce that we are seeking Housekeeping Attendants that will work within our Residences Team and report to the Operations Manager. This role is responsible for contributing to the cleanliness of the residential spaces, Spa Treatment Rooms, and carrying out any requests to ensure the comfort of our residents.
The Peninsula London offers a high level of service within a luxurious and elegant setting that is appreciated more with the contribution of this position, ensuring the highest levels of hygiene and cleanliness throughout.
- An exceptional opportunity to join our high-profile flagship hotel in London
- Market-leading remuneration, service charge, and attractive benefits (Full Time & Part Time Opportunities available)
- Join our award-winning group, working alongside a highly experienced team
- Ensure personalized service to all guests. Follow Peninsula Principles at all stages. To take note of guest preferences and update guest profiles through daily communication with Operations Manager.
- Responsible for the cleanliness of the Front of House Areas, Back of House Areas, Floor panties, floor toilets, storage rooms and the Pool and Spa Areas.
- Record requests, jobs, defects or issues through our methods of communication.
- Previous experience within the housekeeping department and guest room cleaning in a luxury hotel for a minimum of 1 year.
- Passion and appreciation of quality luxury hotel service and hygiene standards.
- Excellent time management and organization, highly adaptable, naturally positive.
- Flexibility and capability of working under pressure.
At the Peninsula London, we look after:
Your financial wellbeing:
Your medical care:
Your daily health routine:
State of the art heart of house facilities including a gym, fitness classes, relaxation room, contemplation room and nursing mothers’ room
Colleague restaurant with healthy and balanced 24/7 food offerings
On-site occupational health and safety nurse and wellbeing education sessions
High street and online shopping discounts
Rewards and recognition initiatives
Dry cleaning for uniforms and work attire
We are delighted to receive your CV and will liaise with suitable candidates directly.
Ideally situated in the heart of Belgravia, with views over Hyde Park Corner and Wellington Arch, The Peninsula London occupies one of the city’s most prestigious addresses. The newly built hotel, impeccably designed to harmonise with surrounding heritage buildings is just moments away from the city’s most iconic attractions, including Three Royal Parks, Buckingham Palace, Harrods, and Big Ben. Its 190 light-filled guest rooms and suites have been exquisitely designed by Peter Marino; its gathering spaces include several world-class restaurants and bars, including Brooklands helmed by Michelin-starred Chef Director Claude Bosi; the idyllic Peninsula Spa, and a luxury retail arcade.