F&B Attendant (Commis Waiter) - The Lobby Restaurant
The Peninsula London is excited to announce that we are seeking Food and Beverage Attendants (Commis Waiter) to join our Lobby team, reporting to the Assistant Lobby Managers. The Peninsula Hotels are renowned for the Lobby experience, with live music, a luxurious setting, and food and beverage service at the highest level; which, our guests have become accustomed to and that is synonymous with our brand. This position is responsible for activities related to service within The Lobby which includes the preparation of service and working within a team. This position will have a great passion for service and be able to translate this into a special guest experience.
- An exceptional opportunity to join our high-profile flagship hotel in London
- Market-leading remuneration, service charge, and attractive benefits (Full Time & Part Time Opportunities available)
- Join our award-winning group, working alongside a highly experienced team
- Perform a friendly yet discreet and unobtrusive service in greeting, seating, and waiting on all guests.
- Have a good knowledge of the menu and ingredients used.
- Required to ensure the cleanliness and maintenance, (including quality and health, and safety) of all required equipment, ensuring that mise en place is done for services and products are of high quality.
- Offer service in line with the Peninsula Service Principles of which you will be trained and then lead the team.
- Good knowledge of food and beverage.
- Experience of 1 year or more within the food and beverage department in a luxury hotel preferred and Hospitality studies although not essential.
- Friendly and positive with a flexible approach and the ability to work under pressure.
At the Peninsula London, we look after:
Your financial wellbeing:
Your medical care:
Your daily health routine:
State of the art heart of house facilities including a gym, fitness classes, relaxation room, contemplation room and nursing mothers’ room
Colleague restaurant with healthy and balanced 24/7 food offerings
On-site occupational health and safety nurse and wellbeing education sessions
High street and online shopping discounts
Rewards and recognition initiatives
Dry cleaning for uniforms and work attire
We are delighted to receive your CV and will liaise with suitable candidates directly.
Ideally situated in the heart of Belgravia, with views over Hyde Park Corner and Wellington Arch, The Peninsula London occupies one of the city’s most prestigious addresses. The newly built hotel, impeccably designed to harmonise with surrounding heritage buildings is just moments away from the city’s most iconic attractions, including Three Royal Parks, Buckingham Palace, Harrods, and Big Ben. Its 190 light-filled guest rooms and suites have been exquisitely designed by Peter Marino; its gathering spaces include several world-class restaurants and bars, including Brooklands helmed by Michelin-starred Chef Director Claude Bosi; the idyllic Peninsula Spa, and a luxury retail arcade.