Talent Acquisition Coordinator
The Peninsula London is excited to announce we are seeking an enthusiastic Talent Acquisition Coordinator or to join the People & Culture Team. The role will be an integral part of the wider People & Culture function and will support on projects relating to Talent Acquisition. This will be a fantastic opportunity to gain valuable exposure on a broad range of different projects and be a part of an incredible hotel opening within a supportive and nurturing team.
- An exceptional opportunity to join our high-profile flagship hotel in London
- Market leading remuneration, service charge and attractive benefits
- Join our award-winning group, working alongside a highly experienced team
- Facilitate interview scheduling process
- Manage all Applicant Tracking System activity, including posting positions, screening and interviewing candidates.
- Assist the Talent Acquisition Team with projects and tasks as required during the mass talent days.
- Assist the Talent Acquisition Team with the administration of all related processes and procedures.
- Previous experience as a P&C administrator and relevant qualifications are desirable.
- Excellent people and communication skills, naturally personable.
- Strong administrative skills including knowledge of HR systems, Microsoft Office, Teams and digital platforms.
- Must have good attention to detail and accuracy.
- Fluent English communication proficiency, expertise in a second language would be desirable.
At the Peninsula London, we look after:
Your financial wellbeing:
Your medical care:
Medical cash plans including optical and dental coverage
Enhanced maternity and paternity leave plan
Workplace nursery salary exchange program
Your daily health routine:
State of the art heart of house facilities including a gym, fitness classes, relaxation room, contemplation room and nursing mothers’ room
Colleague restaurant with healthy and balanced 24/7 food offerings
On-site occupational health and safety nurse and wellbeing education sessions
High street and online shopping discounts
Rewards and recognition initiatives
Dry cleaning for uniforms and work attire
We are delighted to receive your CV and will liaise with suitable candidates directly.
Ideally situated in the heart of Belgravia, with views over Hyde Park Corner and Wellington Arch, The Peninsula London occupies one of the city’s most prestigious addresses. The newly built hotel, impeccably designed to harmonise with surrounding heritage buildings is just moments away from the city’s most iconic attractions, including Three Royal Parks, Buckingham Palace, Harrods, and Big Ben. Its 190 light-filled guest rooms and suites have been exquisitely designed by Peter Marino; its gathering spaces include several world-class restaurants and bars, including Brooklands helmed by Michelin-starred Chef Director Claude Bosi; the idyllic Peninsula Spa, and a luxury retail arcade.