Evening Room Attendant
The Peninsula London is pleased to announce that we are seeking Evening Room Attendants who will be responsible for the Evening and Turn Down Service.
- This role is available on a Part Time or Full Time basis.
- An exceptional opportunity to join our high-profile flagship hotel in London
- Market-leading remuneration, service charge, and attractive benefits
- Join our award-winning group, working alongside a highly experienced team
- Ensure personalized service to all guests. Follow Peninsula Principles at all stages. To take note of guest preferences and update guest profiles through daily communication with the housekeeping supervisor.
- To be able to handle queue rooms and makeup rooms, promptly in time, as per demand.
- Liaise with the minibar/amenity team to ensure all rooms are serviced/replenished in a timely manner before completing each room.
- Assist in monthly inventory of chemicals, machines, cleaning supplies, maintenance, minibar stock, and control store of the department.
- Previous experience within the housekeeping department and guest room cleaning in a luxury hotel for a minimum of 1 year.
- Passion and appreciation of quality luxury hotel service and hygiene standards.
- Excellent time management and organization, highly adaptable, naturally positive.
- Flexibility and capability of working under pressure.
At the Peninsula London, we look after:
Your financial wellbeing:
Your medical care:
Medical cash plans including optical and dental coverage
Enhanced maternity and paternity leave plan
Workplace nursery salary exchange program
Your daily health routine:
State of the art heart of house facilities including a gym, fitness classes, relaxation room, contemplation room and nursing mothers’ room
Colleague restaurant with healthy and balanced 24/7 food offerings
On-site occupational health and safety nurse and wellbeing education sessions
High street and online shopping discounts
Rewards and recognition initiatives
Dry cleaning for uniforms and work attire
We are delighted to receive your CV and will liaise with suitable candidates direct.
Ideally situated in the heart of Belgravia, with views over Hyde Park Corner and Wellington Arch, The Peninsula London occupies one of the city’s most prestigious addresses. The newly built hotel, impeccably designed to harmonise with surrounding heritage buildings is just moments away from the city’s most iconic attractions, including Three Royal Parks, Buckingham Palace, Harrods, and Big Ben. Its 190 light-filled guest rooms and suites have been exquisitely designed by Peter Marino; its gathering spaces include several world-class restaurants and bars, including Brooklands helmed by Michelin-starred Chef Director Claude Bosi; the idyllic Peninsula Spa, and a luxury retail arcade.